Contributor | Platinum Partner
Member since ‎May 28, 2021
  • solutions
  • Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

Adeline Hochet

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
Adeline_ on March 18, 2022
Hey guys! Just sharing this on behalf of a client. We're trying to copy a set of Contact properties to Deals. My issue is that we only want to copy the value over to certain deals - newly created deals (so not all associated deals). read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
March 20, 2022
Hi @karstenkoehler , That's what I thought. Thank you for confirming 😊 . Cheers,
Solved
Adeline_ on March 18, 2022
Hey guys! Just sharing this on behalf of a client. We're trying to copy a set of Contact properties to Deals. My issue is that we only want to copy the value over to certain deals - newly created deals (so not all associated deals). read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
March 20, 2022
Hi @karstenkoehler , That's what I thought. Thank you for confirming 😊 . Cheers,
Solved
vanessahunt on December 08, 2021
It would be useful to be able to create 'global' picklist value set that you can reference from different objects in HubSpot. For example, you might have a "product interest" list of values that you want to specify for a Contact and then also re read more
2 upvotes
4 Replies
December 08, 2021
Haha no worries @vanessahunt Feel free to post the link to your idea here, I'll go and upvote for it 😄 Cheers,
Solved
vanessahunt on December 08, 2021
It would be useful to be able to create 'global' picklist value set that you can reference from different objects in HubSpot. For example, you might have a "product interest" list of values that you want to specify for a Contact and then also re read more
2 upvotes
4 Replies
December 08, 2021
Haha no worries @vanessahunt Feel free to post the link to your idea here, I'll go and upvote for it 😄 Cheers,
Solved
sbradley0 on December 04, 2021
Hi there, The form is perfectly fine as a block, you can see its configuration etc., but in preview I just see the following: [hubspot portal="#######" id="uuuuuuuu-uuuu-uuuu-uuuu-uuuuuuuuuuuu" type="form"] where ####### is my portal read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
December 08, 2021
Hi @sbradley0 , Thanks for your reply. Alright, it can be due to the way you embedded the form on your WP page. Can you please t...read more
Solved
sbradley0 on December 04, 2021
Hi there, The form is perfectly fine as a block, you can see its configuration etc., but in preview I just see the following: [hubspot portal="#######" id="uuuuuuuu-uuuu-uuuu-uuuu-uuuuuuuuuuuu" type="form"] where ####### is my portal read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
December 08, 2021
Hi @sbradley0 , Thanks for your reply. Alright, it can be due to the way you embedded the form on your WP page. Can you please t...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.