• Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Joshua Beatty

Hi, I'm Joshua! I am a developer who works for pearagon! I enjoy programming and working with HubSpot Workflows. My favorite languages to work in are Javascript and Python. Book time with us: https://www.pearagon.com/free-consultation

Activity

MBridgeman on August 10, 2023
Hi all, We are finalising our CRM migration to Hubspot, and unfortuntely one of our data sources is in such a state that we're having to create CSV files from it and then import into Hubspot using the file upload method with the API. I am do read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Guide | Diamond Partner
August 10, 2023
Hi Mark, As you create your contacts and deals the HubSpot API will return object IDs. You can go ahead and store these and then you could pass...read more
Solved
AKoprivec3 on August 02, 2023
Does anyone have any experience with making a customer portal for more than just tickets inside hubspot? One of my clients wants to create a dashboard where he renderes some processed Contact/Company CRM data into the CMS Templates. Is this at all p read more
1 upvote
4 Replies
Guide | Diamond Partner
August 07, 2023
HI @AKoprivec3 , Here at Pearagon we have actually built multiple customer portals using this exact flow for many of our clients. I am our lea...read more
Solved
SHosdaghian on July 31, 2023
Hi, I am looking to import events from HubSpot into our company software via an API. We need to know how to use the API within HubSpot to export all the contacts who has an activity within the last week and have them imported into our compa read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Guide | Diamond Partner
July 31, 2023
Hi @SHosdaghian , To create an export you'll want to use the " /crm/v3/exports/export/async" method which starts an export with the specified ...read more
Solved
DBhavi on July 31, 2023
Hi Everyone, Is there anyway I can assosiate a custom object record to a contact while creating the hubspot contact using POST: " https://api.hubapi.com/crm/v3/objects/contacts" API ? Thanks in advance.
Guide | Diamond Partner
July 31, 2023
Hi @DBhavi , Absolutely you can do that. Looking at the documentation here . An example CURL request looks like this: curl --request POST ...read more
Solved
PMcConnell on June 02, 2023
Hi all, I am running into a strange problem and hoping someone can shed some light on it. I am trying to create a line item using Workflows. This line item is to have an assocation to a deal. Below is a copy of my code with my parameters scrub read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Guide | Diamond Partner
June 05, 2023
Hi @PMcConnell , This looks like an error with the HubSpot API client, looking at the logs for the token the client simply isnt sending the as...read more
Solved
Bob2245 on May 31, 2023
I'm aware there's other topics discussing this, but neither had a clear resolution to this problem. So my use case is: I want to create a CRM Card with an 'Assign to me' button for Tickets (since Hubspot's process of assigning a record to you read more
Guide | Diamond Partner
May 31, 2023
Hi @Bob2245 , When the CRM makes a data fetch request to display the the CRM card, one of the parameters that is passed along is userID: http...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Community Badges

My Groups