about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Jeremy Pyles

Designer. Entrepreneur. Human.

Activity

alivia on February 06, 2018
Hey, We need to be able to attach contacts we upload to a campaign in Hubspot. Let's face it, not many companies are 100% online, we all go to events and attend conferences where we get contacts, or even do hosted paid and are given lists of con read more
305 upvotes
155 Replies
Participant
April 22, 2024
I just saw a "Custom Events" menu item in Reporting and Data > Custom Events that i've never seen before in Hubspot. Haven't had a chance to te...read more
Hey, We need to be able to attach contacts we upload to a campaign in Hubspot. Let's face it, not many companies are 100% online, we all go to events and attend conferences where we get contacts, or even do hosted paid and are given lists of con read more
305 upvotes
155 Replies
Participant
April 22, 2024
I just saw a "Custom Events" menu item in Reporting and Data > Custom Events that i've never seen before in Hubspot. Haven't had a chance to te...read more
CSawier on August 01, 2022
The image tool in HubSpot Surveys needs to be improved. It would be great if you could proportinally adjust the size of an image on the survey tool. Diffficult to reduce the size of some images without messing up as no option to proportionall read more
3 upvotes
1 Reply
Participant
April 13, 2023
The Loyalty Survey main image size is RIDICULOUSLY small. Like TINY. Teeny teeny tiny. Can we adjust the size please? The reason I ask is t...read more
305 upvotes
155 Replies
Participant
April 22, 2024
305 upvotes
155 Replies
Participant
April 22, 2024
wicara on August 11, 2021
I don't know about you but one of the most underrated things is the standard email signature. Why are we stuck using images and updating them in the traditional way? adding a CTA to signatures allows you to update the CTA in real-time, track what id read more
7 upvotes
2 Replies
Participant
March 08, 2022
We just implemented a whole corporate-wide signature solution and got our Hubspot CTA embedded in...ONLY to find out that tracking doesn't work. ...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for jeremypyles