• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Rolf Tjalsma

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

lalexander on August 26, 2020
Our session of Building Your HubSpot Operations Manual on August 26 is all about managing your automation in HubSpot. Let's say there's someone new on your team who's responsible for overseeing all of the workflows and other automation in H read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Contributor
August 27, 2020
@karstenkoehler 's comment is excellent! There is only thing I'd like to add. To align all our departments we created very detailed process narr...read more
katharine on May 01, 2017
I was disappointed to see that I can't do an A/B test in an automated email: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/email/how-to-create-an-a-b-test-email Marketo (a HubSpot competitor) allows this functionality. Can you add this read more
755 upvotes
293 Replies
Contributor
July 24, 2020
@jaleonard19 , thanks for the update! Looking forward to the next update.
virginiam on November 07, 2017
I would like to create a custom report where i can see how much time my contacts spend in each stage of their Contact Lifecycle. I am looking for something much like the "time in deal stage" available for deals. I know that hubspot has the read more
Contributor
July 21, 2020
Yes, I would also absolutely love to be part of this beta!
lalexander on June 24, 2020
On Thursday, June 25, we're lucky to be joined by Ari Plaut, a Principal Product Marketing Manager who's worked on launching a wide array of HubSpot hubs and tools over his 7+ years at HubSpot. Ask him anything about positioning your produ read more
Contributor
July 08, 2020
Hi @DanielWolter , Thank you for your great response! Moving the conversation away from " the tool" is a great start to get to some common grou...read more
On Thursday, June 25, we're lucky to be joined by Ari Plaut, a Principal Product Marketing Manager who's worked on launching a wide array of HubSpot hubs and tools over his 7+ years at HubSpot. Ask him anything about positioning your produ read more
Contributor
July 08, 2020
Hi @DanielWolter , Thank you for your great response! Moving the conversation away from " the tool" is a great start to get to some common grou...read more
Contributor
July 08, 2020
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.