コミュニティーにご登録いただくか、HubSpotの無料製品をご利用いただくと、ユーザーのプロフィールが表示されるようになります。

つながり

まだつながりがありません

Christopher Rautner

自己紹介文の作成がお済みでないようです。こちらからプロフィールを編集いただけます。

アクティビティ

解決済み
Roosi_Chris 11月 09日, 2022
Is there any way to change the Format of knowledge base articles? One article is only using a fraction of the space. We use the knowledge base for different kinds of dokumentation of company processes and the limited Article size (width) has a big i 続きを読む
0 いいね!
2 コメント
投稿者
11月 10日, 2022
Alright, thanks for the info. All in all Hubspot is a nice produkt, but it feels like it is still in a very early state, missing some key features in...続きを読む
解決済み
Roosi_Chris 11月 09日, 2022
Is there any way to change the Format of knowledge base articles? One article is only using a fraction of the space. We use the knowledge base for different kinds of dokumentation of company processes and the limited Article size (width) has a big i 続きを読む
0 いいね!
2 コメント
投稿者
11月 10日, 2022
Alright, thanks for the info. All in all Hubspot is a nice produkt, but it feels like it is still in a very early state, missing some key features in...続きを読む
解決済み
Roosi_Chris 11月 09日, 2021
Hey Guys. So we are currently building up our ticketing System. We already have one Pipeline in Productive use (internal). What is the best way to document the solution for resolving the problem of the ticket and be able to search for it? I kno 続きを読む
投稿者
11月 10日, 2021
Firstly, Thanks to everyone! @karstenkoehler Thanks for the tips. We already tried using a custom ticket property for this, but we where not st...続きを読む
解決済み
Roosi_Chris 11月 09日, 2021
Hey Guys. So we are currently building up our ticketing System. We already have one Pipeline in Productive use (internal). What is the best way to document the solution for resolving the problem of the ticket and be able to search for it? I kno 続きを読む
投稿者
11月 10日, 2021
Firstly, Thanks to everyone! @karstenkoehler Thanks for the tips. We already tried using a custom ticket property for this, but we where not st...続きを読む
RHearnRencore 2月 25日, 2020
At the moment images in knowledge base are resized which for a presentation point of view is great, unfortunately, sometimes there details shown is too small. It would be wonderful if we have a facility that enlarges the image to full size when clic 続きを読む
49 いいね!
10 コメント
投稿者
11月 04日, 2021
this feature is pretty standard in many other similar solutions. please consider adding this in the near future, it really pushes the quality of for ...続きを読む
解決済み
Roosi_Chris 10月 12日, 2021
Hi there. We recently started using the Ticketing System in a small test "go-live". Since then we are getting more and more tickets. One of my co-workers tried to search for a mail conversation he had within one of the tickets, but somehow the s 続きを読む
投稿者
10月 12日, 2021
Hi Karsten. Alright, thank you for the Information. I tried you suggestion and it is working as i hoped. Mails are searchable and im able to find...続きを読む
気になるスレッドを後ですぐに見つけられるように、コンテンツをブックマークに追加しましょう。
まずはこちらから開始することをお勧めします。はじめに、ご興味をお持ちのトピックについて詳しくお聞かせください。

フォロー中

他のメンバーと積極的に交流して、HubSpotコミュニティーを最大限に活用しましょう。まずはメンバーのご紹介から始めましょう
コミュニティーバッジ

マイグループ

共通の興味を持ったグループに参加して、ネットワークを構築しませんか。HubSpotで今注目のグループや。
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.