Colaborador(a)
Membro desde ‎out 16, 2017
  • Soluções
  • Respostas
  • Avaliações positivas dadas
  • Avaliações positivas recebidas
  • Ideias

Sobre

Crie seu perfil na Comunidade ou cadastre-se gratuitamente na HubSpot para ver os perfis dos usuários

Amigos

A lista de amigos está vazia

Claudia Froehling

Atividade

Cloudia on Abril 23, 2020
Hi, is there a way to edit a tracking URL I just added to a campaign if I find a mistake? I cannot find the option in the Tracking URL section of the campaign. I can only create new ones. Thx
19 avaliações positivas
7 Respostas
Colaborador(a)
Abril 24, 2020
ok thanks Crystal!
Cloudia on Abril 23, 2020
Hi, is there a way to edit a tracking URL I just added to a campaign if I find a mistake? I cannot find the option in the Tracking URL section of the campaign. I can only create new ones. Thx
19 avaliações positivas
7 Respostas
Colaborador(a)
Abril 24, 2020
ok thanks Crystal!
Solucionado
Cloudia on Agosto 02, 2018
We are missing the option to attach more than one picture to e.g. Insta or Twitter posts. Is this feature planned?
66 avaliações positivas
73 Respostas
Colaborador(a)
Junho 28, 2019
Hi! As far as I understood the HubSpot team above, the Instagram API currently does not allow HubSpot to implement it. So if you want to start a peti...Leia mais
Solucionado
Cloudia on Setembro 19, 2018
We are collaborating on emails in a distributed team and it happens now and then that two team members accidentaly open the draft simultaniously without noticing and then one of them is not able to save their progress. Is it possible to add a f Leia mais
3 avaliações positivas
5 Respostas
Colaborador(a)
Setembro 20, 2018
Thank you! I just posted it in the idea forum. https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Collaborating-on-an-email-draft/idi-p/207963 ...Leia mais
Solucionado
We are collaborating on emails in a distributed team and it happens now and then that two team members accidentaly open the draft simultaniously without noticing and then one of them is not able to save their progress. Is it possible to add a f Leia mais
3 avaliações positivas
5 Respostas
Colaborador(a)
Setembro 20, 2018
Thank you! I just posted it in the idea forum. https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Collaborating-on-an-email-draft/idi-p/207963 ...Leia mais
Solucionado
3 avaliações positivas
5 Respostas
Colaborador(a)
Setembro 20, 2018
Marque conteúdo para acesso rápido às suas conversas mais úteis.
Todos têm que começar em algum lugar! Por que não começar sua jornada nos contando um pouco sobre os seus interesses?

Seguindo

Conectar-se com outros membros é uma das melhores maneiras de aproveitar ao máximo a sua experiência. Aqui estão algumas pessoas para começar.
Emblemas da Comunidade

Meus grupos

Encontre o seu pessoal participando de grupos baseados em interesses em comum. Veja alguns dos nossos favoritos do momento e fique à vontade para
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.