• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Leigh Oxley

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

JNicora on June 14, 2022
When designing emails using the Drag and Drop builder, it would be great if you could vertically align content within a module. This would especially be helpful when working with multi-column layouts.
31 upvotes
17 Replies
Contributor
October 12, 2022
Hi Gade - we haven't published any because they look terrible, so we've had to fool around with it a bit. I suppose I could publish a test page to sho...read more
JNicora on June 14, 2022
When designing emails using the Drag and Drop builder, it would be great if you could vertically align content within a module. This would especially be helpful when working with multi-column layouts.
31 upvotes
17 Replies
Contributor
October 12, 2022
Hi Gade - we haven't published any because they look terrible, so we've had to fool around with it a bit. I suppose I could publish a test page to sho...read more
JPetrovics on April 20, 2022
I would be mind-blown if someone hasn't already created a post about this, so if someone has, feel free to let me know. Right now, as far as I can tell, the fairly basic action of creating an association label is a feature that is only exposed to read more
Contributor
October 06, 2022
Great idea, @JPetrovics ... and one desperately needed! Thanks for submitting 🙂
Leigh_Oxley on July 08, 2022
Hey Hubspotters! How can I check dependencies on a landing page? I am about to unpublish a page, and need to know what other pages are linking to it before I do so, so the links don't just go dead. Surely if it's all Hubspot CMS and landing pages, t read more
Solved
Leigh_Oxley on December 15, 2021
We're trying to capture very specific values for our lead source custom property. The values in Hubspot's default Original Source fields aren't specific enough. For example, we've set up landing pages for various sources, with forms that will stamp read more
Contributor
December 17, 2021
Thanks for the input, @karstenkoehler ! I was hoping it would be as easy as it's been in other systems I've used, where I could set update logic on...read more
Solved
Leigh_Oxley on December 15, 2021
We're trying to capture very specific values for our lead source custom property. The values in Hubspot's default Original Source fields aren't specific enough. For example, we've set up landing pages for various sources, with forms that will stamp read more
Contributor
December 17, 2021
Thanks for the input, @karstenkoehler ! I was hoping it would be as easy as it's been in other systems I've used, where I could set update logic on...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.