自己紹介

コミュニティーにご登録いただくか、HubSpotの無料製品をご利用いただくと、ユーザーのプロフィールが表示されるようになります。

つながり

まだつながりがありません

Jean-David Bar

自己紹介文の作成がお済みでないようです。こちらからプロフィールを編集いただけます。

アクティビティ

lesliebartels 1月 20日, 2021
Hi! It would be great to have the ability to customize the message that users receive after they search for something within the Knowledge Base. For example, we have a lot of searches for specific part numbers come through. There are no support 続きを読む
11 いいね!
2 コメント
投稿者
4月 05日, 2022
Same here. I would great to provide them with more specific advice when they do not find an answer.
jimbanks 11月 28日, 2018
I posted over on the HubSpot community asking about being able to see page views on knowledge base pages with a view to using them on sites like Google Analytics and Facebook for the purposes of user engagement and then remarketing purposes. S 続きを読む
45 いいね!
18 コメント
投稿者
12月 04日, 2020
It would also help to automate translation based in script integration.
basil 1月 05日, 2019
Curently, we are very limited in terms of what we can create on a knowledge base article in terms of custom code. For example Serial number lookup field custom script Shipping status lookup custom script HTML tables Complex layouts Download bu 続きを読む
42 いいね!
8 コメント
投稿者
12月 04日, 2020
It would also help to automate translation based in script integration.
claw 12月 02日, 2018
It will be nice if there's an option to export KB articles 🙂 As we do have the option to do so in website pages, landing pages and blogs.
212 いいね!
58 コメント
投稿者
11月 05日, 2020
This is actually tightly linked to t he multi-language knowledge base features. Indeed, it is needed to send (and import back) translated articles if...続きを読む
umbck 1月 10日, 2019
My team and I would like to be able to send email sequences to perspective clients from our shared email to keep everything in one place and have everything easily accessbile.
201 いいね!
85 コメント
投稿者
8月 06日, 2020
Just discovered this issue after migrating a shared mail adress to Hubspot, need a fix !
vinnypoliseno 5月 25日, 2017
Right now I have 24 users who are using HubSpot Sales Pro extensively the Meetings feature. It would be nice to have an Admin view to see all the Meetings that are created for my whole organization or broken into teams. To get around this I've c 続きを読む
198 いいね!
60 コメント
投稿者
3月 04日, 2019
Until thoses features are implemented, I use snippets within Hubspot to share links among users.
気になるスレッドを後ですぐに見つけられるように、コンテンツをブックマークに追加しましょう。
まずはこちらから開始することをお勧めします。はじめに、ご興味をお持ちのトピックについて詳しくお聞かせください。

フォロー中

他のメンバーと積極的に交流して、HubSpotコミュニティーを最大限に活用しましょう。まずはメンバーのご紹介から始めましょう
コミュニティーバッジ

マイグループ

共通の興味を持ったグループに参加して、ネットワークを構築しませんか。HubSpotで今注目のグループや。
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.