• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Brian Schmidt

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

BrianSchmidt on March 23, 2023
Looking for a way to limit who on my team can connect hubspot to a personal email. I need to strictly limit connections to select people. This could be either through permissions or by getting an alert when someone wants to connect - either solution read more
6 upvotes
3 Replies
Solved
BrianSchmidt on May 17, 2019
There was a great online tool mentioned at INBOUND18 and I can't for the life of me find it. You type in a topic and it produced a very cool and useful visualization of the many different search variants and related search terms for that topic. read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
May 17, 2019
The moment I saw the guy with the white beard on their landing page I knew you had it. That's it! Bookmarking now. Thank you Shahllak!
Solved
There was a great online tool mentioned at INBOUND18 and I can't for the life of me find it. You type in a topic and it produced a very cool and useful visualization of the many different search variants and related search terms for that topic. read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
May 17, 2019
The moment I saw the guy with the white beard on their landing page I knew you had it. That's it! Bookmarking now. Thank you Shahllak!
Solved
0 upvote
4 Replies
May 17, 2019
Jems212 on January 20, 2017
Basically for each property I want 3 options to choose from: 1) Update value if blank 2) Append to value 3) Overwrite value Sample use case(s): Append Option: Notes Field I have a comments field on my contact form where someone sends us a query. read more
478 upvotes
136 Replies
January 24, 2019
Agree this is needed. It was a very useful feature in Eloqua - used it all the time!
QaunainM on August 20, 2018
I started using the Live Chat and Bot tools (awesome). Here are some ideas based on features I've used elsewhere that would make these two tools better. 1) Delay timers: These could be used throughout the live chat + chatbot, for example, opti read more
25 upvotes
16 Replies
August 27, 2018
In addition to a chat bot delay, it would be great if the automated chat bot didn't fire if the live person had started typing their chat response.
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.