• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Scott Cole

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

NSeter on January 04, 2021
As a super admin I would be very benefical to see whom in the company/team that has successfully connected their outlook or gmail with Hubspot
November 16, 2023
This is great, but in the 'more to come' is there a way to automatically notify these individuals via email letting them know they need to reconnect ...read more
NSeter on January 04, 2021
As a super admin I would be very benefical to see whom in the company/team that has successfully connected their outlook or gmail with Hubspot
November 16, 2023
This is great, but in the 'more to come' is there a way to automatically notify these individuals via email letting them know they need to reconnect ...read more
Solved
SCole7 on January 13, 2022
Hi All, I tried to import a list of organisations using the domain name as the unique identifier so that it would ignore, and therefore not import, any records that already had that domain name in HS. When I reviewed the import list I noticed a lo read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
kcgarvin on October 05, 2020
Would be helpful to be able to filter the date ranges on the forecast feature in a custom range. For instance, we run on a fiscal year July1- June 30. And now, as it stands we can not forecast on this date range.
89 upvotes
64 Replies
November 10, 2021
Well that was disappointing. Custom reports only? Why not available on ALL date related filters?
kcgarvin on October 05, 2020
Would be helpful to be able to filter the date ranges on the forecast feature in a custom range. For instance, we run on a fiscal year July1- June 30. And now, as it stands we can not forecast on this date range.
89 upvotes
64 Replies
November 10, 2021
Well that was disappointing. Custom reports only? Why not available on ALL date related filters?
rjohnsonM3 on May 15, 2020
Hey, all. I've been asked to create a report that shows either Contacts or Companies which have not had a call or meeting for 30/60/90 days. The problem I'm finding though is that the filters in the reports don't really support this. I can filter read more
May 24, 2021
I'm having the same issue as @rjohnsonM3 The suggested solution works based on a snapshot of time as you have to enter the exact date into the fi...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.