Participante
Miembro desde ‎oct 10, 2017
  • Soluciones
  • Respuestas
  • Me gusta otorgados
  • Me gusta recibidos
  • Ideas

Acerca de

Inicia sesión en la comunidad u obtén HubSpot gratis para ver los perfiles de los otros usuarios.

Amigos

La lista de amigos está vacía

Amy Leopold

Este usuario aún no creó una biografía. Edita tu perfil aquí.

Actividad

derekAIIR en Febrero 12, 2020
When you send a sales email from HubSpot or log an email using HubSpot Sales, any attachments from that email will automatically be added to the Attachments section of that contact's record. HubSpot automatically associates activities logg Leer más
42 Me gusta
14 Respuestas
Participante
Agosto 31, 2021
Does anyone know if this was solved for the desktop Outlook Add-In? I can only find info on a fix for the Outlook 365 add-in. This is a huge issue fo...Leer más
KSimpkin en May 13, 2021
There needs to be a way to change the default automatic email association behaviour. The default is as follows: "Activities logged on a contact record will be automatically associated to the record's associated company and the associated Leer más
Participante
Agosto 31, 2021
Has anyone found a solution to this? We have the same issue and DO NOT want emails associated with deals in the manner that HubSpot automatically doe...Leer más
barthoubn en May 15, 2019
We have set up integration of Hubspot CRM with Gmail. If one of my colleagues emails a contact, this email is automatically associated with the last X open deals where this contact is connected to. For us this does not make sense at all. Let Leer más
131 Me gusta
84 Respuestas
Participante
Agosto 31, 2021
Any updates on when this will be solved for the Outlook Desktop Add-in? I can't find any articles on how to not auto-associate deals using that add-i...Leer más
RafiPN en Agosto 24, 2017
Often times we enter fake data into our own form to test workflows or we get spammed with fake accounts. I'd like the ability to delete form submissions so they don't impact the metrics.
1163 Me gusta
401 Respuestas
Participante
Abril 19, 2021
The reason this won't get fixed is HubSpot knows it's not a big enough issue for customers to leave HubSpot over. It's a business decision. Although, ...Leer más
Resuelta
jaleonard19 en Noviembre 15, 2019
Hi, HubSpot Community. I’m Jake from the HubSpot Product team. In the last year, the marketing industry as a whole has seen a spike in bot clicks in emails, so I wanted to take a moment to discuss what bot activity looks like, who’s most likely to b Leer más
49 Me gusta
45 Respuestas
Participante
Abril 13, 2021
Any updates on this? I just put in a support ticket for this as we're seeing an increase in bot activity that opens and clicks on our emails renderin...Leer más
RafiPN en Agosto 24, 2017
Often times we enter fake data into our own form to test workflows or we get spammed with fake accounts. I'd like the ability to delete form submissions so they don't impact the metrics.
1163 Me gusta
401 Respuestas
Participante
Abril 19, 2021
The reason this won't get fixed is HubSpot knows it's not a big enough issue for customers to leave HubSpot over. It's a business decision. Although, ...Leer más
Guarda tu contenido favorito para acceder rápidamente a él.
Siempre hay que empezar por algún lado, por ejemplo, podrías comenzar por contarnos un poco sobre tus intereses.

Siguiendo

Conectarte con tus colegas es una de las mejores formas de aprovechar al máximo tu experiencia. Puedes comenzar con alguna de estas personas:
Insignias de la Comunidad

Mis grupos

Únete a algún grupo y encuentra personas con tus mismos intereses. Explora nuestros favoritos e intenta
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.