• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Amy Leopold

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

derekAIIR on February 12, 2020
When you send a sales email from HubSpot or log an email using HubSpot Sales, any attachments from that email will automatically be added to the Attachments section of that contact's record. HubSpot automatically associates activities logg read more
40 upvotes
13 Replies
Participant
August 31, 2021
Does anyone know if this was solved for the desktop Outlook Add-In? I can only find info on a fix for the Outlook 365 add-in. This is a huge issue fo...read more
KSimpkin on May 13, 2021
There needs to be a way to change the default automatic email association behaviour. The default is as follows: "Activities logged on a contact record will be automatically associated to the record's associated company and the associated read more
Participant
August 31, 2021
Has anyone found a solution to this? We have the same issue and DO NOT want emails associated with deals in the manner that HubSpot automatically doe...read more
barthoubn on May 15, 2019
We have set up integration of Hubspot CRM with Gmail. If one of my colleagues emails a contact, this email is automatically associated with the last X open deals where this contact is connected to. For us this does not make sense at all. Let read more
129 upvotes
84 Replies
Participant
August 31, 2021
Any updates on when this will be solved for the Outlook Desktop Add-in? I can't find any articles on how to not auto-associate deals using that add-i...read more
RafiPN on August 24, 2017
Often times we enter fake data into our own form to test workflows or we get spammed with fake accounts. I'd like the ability to delete form submissions so they don't impact the metrics.
1160 upvotes
400 Replies
Participant
April 19, 2021
The reason this won't get fixed is HubSpot knows it's not a big enough issue for customers to leave HubSpot over. It's a business decision. Although, ...read more
Solved
jaleonard19 on November 15, 2019
Hi, HubSpot Community. I’m Jake from the HubSpot Product team. In the last year, the marketing industry as a whole has seen a spike in bot clicks in emails, so I wanted to take a moment to discuss what bot activity looks like, who’s most likely to b read more
49 upvotes
45 Replies
Participant
April 13, 2021
Any updates on this? I just put in a support ticket for this as we're seeing an increase in bot activity that opens and clicks on our emails renderin...read more
RafiPN on August 24, 2017
Often times we enter fake data into our own form to test workflows or we get spammed with fake accounts. I'd like the ability to delete form submissions so they don't impact the metrics.
1160 upvotes
400 Replies
Participant
April 19, 2021
The reason this won't get fixed is HubSpot knows it's not a big enough issue for customers to leave HubSpot over. It's a business decision. Although, ...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.