• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Michèle Fischer

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

EmiNoda on September 11, 2020
Hi, I have a question about Files in HubSpot. There are SO many files Unused on any pages and I'm going to archive them eventually. But it takes too long to figure out which file is used or not. (Currently I click each file and see the detail but i read more
66 upvotes
37 Replies
Participant | Platinum Partner
March 19, 2024
We and our customers need this too!
MayaRozanes on November 20, 2023
I was cleaning up subscription types on HubSpot (Settings > Marketing > Email > Subscription types) and had a hard time understanding where they are/were used. I see the only way to do this right now is if you click "archive" under t read more
7 upvotes
1 Reply
March 07, 2024
Oh yes, I miss such a feature too. Not being able to see where a subscription type is currently in use makes cleaning makes cleaning them up extremel...read more
MBianculli on June 16, 2022
I know that we can see the date of the last marketing email opened or clicked, but it would be super helpful to know which email was opened or clicked by Title as well as the date.
26 upvotes
1 Reply
November 29, 2023
A must have! We have some accounts that use business units. Currently there is no way to differentiate email opens and clicks by business unit or at ...read more
fabiola_vegfund on January 24, 2020
It'd be super helpful to identify the contacts that have mark any of our emails as spam, so we can remove them from our database. Currently, the only way is to go and check each email one by one to see any spam report, then click on the contact and read more
October 31, 2023
Yes please! That would make things a lot easier.
AKempen on July 24, 2023
Hey there, I am looking to test the new CRM activity cards development tool to see whether our company wants to integrate HubSpot. However, I can not see in my superAdmin account a way to opt in for the beta functionality. Is this possible?
September 12, 2023
I see it like @coldrickjack . It would be really greate to get beta access on a developer test account!
lou_ae on November 10, 2019
Hi there As many may have noticed, big brands are starting to add in the option to view UI in Dark Mode. When we send out an email, our branding currently uses dark text - as most email clients (up until now) have had a light background. If we read more
374 upvotes
117 Replies
September 07, 2023
Hey HubSpot, this is from 2019 and still no solution. We need this feature!
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.