• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Louis Adam

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
ehulstein on April 11, 2022
Dashboard-level filters don't override report-level filters for reports built in the custom builder , which results in a significant increase in the number of "duplicate" reports required to meet the needs of different teams, provide visibility int read more
24 upvotes
8 Replies
Participant
May 12, 2022
@ehulstein With Actiondesk you can send your Hubspot data live to a spreadsheet (it works just like Google Sheets) and build the reports you’...read more
Solved
Streefland on April 24, 2022
Hi! I have been looking around for a feature or apps on the marketplace, but unable to find hence my question here. I would like to make a custom view/report that combines data from Deal, Contact and Company details and than export that in PDF read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
Participant
May 12, 2022
@Streefland With Actiondesk you can send your Hubspot data live to a spreadsheet (it works just like Google Sheets) and build the reports you’...read more
Solved
Augustus on May 10, 2022
In a Dashboard, it appears that there are only 5 options to filter all of the custom reports embedded into the Dashboard - Date Range, Owners, Teams, Deal Pipeline, Ticket Pipeline. This is very limiting. Is there a way to add other filters bas read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
Participant
May 12, 2022
Hey, With Actiondesk you can send your Hubspot data live to a spreadsheet (it works just like Google Sheets) and build the reports you’d li...read more
AnnemarieTN on April 20, 2022
HubSpot contains valuable data about leads and especially closed won leads. I would like to pass this data back to Google Analytics so we can measure and adjust more specifically within marketing. This option is not available. In ActiveCampaig read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Participant
May 10, 2022
You can try Actiondesk it's a spreadsheet connected to Hubspot 🙂
phoebecrossland on May 04, 2022
Hello everyone! I work in Sales Operations and we are currently looking into a territory refresh within our organisation. I want to pull an active list from Hubspot into a Google Sheet to easily visualise the accounts available to assign, is a workf read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
May 10, 2022
CMitchell6 on May 06, 2022
Allow individual columns to be formatted in reports just like in excel. For example our custom report which shows unit price of products in one column only shows as a number. Would be great if this column could be formatted to show the currency read more
Participant
May 10, 2022
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for LAdam