• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Jonathan Flynn

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

jonflynnh2o on June 11, 2021
By default, CMS's like Wordpress do this, we were thinking it would be a good feature for hubspot to allow them to be automatically add them to every page. As of now, we can at least manually add slashes to pages, but note this is not possible at al read more
2 upvotes
0 Reply
jonflynnh2o on June 07, 2021
Hi, we've been experiencing this happening with a new module we refactored a few months ago and unfortunately still experiencing it. We believe this is an issue on hubspots side and more specifically a server-side caching issue. Bottom line is the m read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Solved
jonflynnh2o on May 14, 2021
We have a custom module using the new HubDB row as a field. As part of a dynamic page template, we're grabbing some rows from a hubdb table using the foreign ID field and then attempting to pass it into the module in hopes it will fill the hubdb row read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Participant | Partner
May 24, 2021
I ended up creating a dummy hubdb table field inside the module and passing in the foreign IDs via that. However, not really ideal, I also mutated th...read more
Solved
jonflynnh2o on May 14, 2021
We have a custom module using the new HubDB row as a field. As part of a dynamic page template, we're grabbing some rows from a hubdb table using the foreign ID field and then attempting to pass it into the module in hopes it will fill the hubdb row read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Participant | Partner
May 24, 2021
I ended up creating a dummy hubdb table field inside the module and passing in the foreign IDs via that. However, not really ideal, I also mutated th...read more
Solved
jonflynnh2o on April 30, 2021
We have realized when working in hubspot modules that the ES6 javascript we write does not work with IE11, meaning it is not being compiled down to es5. How do we make this happen with hubspot CMS?
0 upvote
3 Replies
Participant | Partner
May 04, 2021
Ok, thanks, so I was thinking using typescript to compile down to es5 and then use 'hs watch' to listen out for when a module file is saved and compi...read more
Solved
jonflynnh2o on April 30, 2021
We have realized when working in hubspot modules that the ES6 javascript we write does not work with IE11, meaning it is not being compiled down to es5. How do we make this happen with hubspot CMS?
0 upvote
3 Replies
Participant | Partner
May 04, 2021
Ok, thanks, so I was thinking using typescript to compile down to es5 and then use 'hs watch' to listen out for when a module file is saved and compi...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.