• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Travis Prebble

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

jcolman on September 17, 2021
It's-a-me! 👋 Hey Community! I’m Jonathon Colman (he/him, @jcolman ) and I’m a Senior Design Manager at HubSpot where I lead our global content design discipline. Before joining HubSpot, I led content design teams at Facebook, Intercom, read more
17 upvotes
30 Replies
Contributor
September 20, 2021
I would imagine it's tempting for a development team to say, "This already says exactly what it does." How do you demonstrate the value of content de...read more
stephentradify on July 26, 2017
Allow a new condition in lists/workflows that compares different properties. One example it can help with is to automatically find who is the primary contact for a company. You could do it in a workflow like this: IF Contact Email is equal to read more
393 upvotes
101 Replies
Contributor
February 13, 2018
I would like to use this to keep from updating a property if it isn't required. So, for a workflow in which I'm going to copy the value of Property X...read more
annaishizeki on February 19, 2017
(Posted on behalf of a cutomer) It would be great to be able to use the property "HubSpot Score" in the workflow action to "Increment numeric contact property". The use case for this idea, is so that we can increment the HubSpot score ever read more
Contributor
January 31, 2018
It's disheartening to see that this was posted a year ago and the access to the HubSpot Score property is still unavailable from a workflow. Is ...read more
JonathanDC on July 21, 2017
It would be great if we had multi-language support for the email subscription pages. We should be able to tailor all of our pages to our clients' preferred language.
322 upvotes
98 Replies
Contributor
January 30, 2018
My org tackled this by putting a custom module on the subscription preferences page that detects the browser language and then replaces all the text ...read more
on June 14, 2017
We have been trying to get this question answered for exactly 2 years now to no avail. Hoping one of you can shed light on this issue. Here goes it… HubSpot automaticlly subscribes new contacts to every active email type that exists in your portal read more
3 upvotes
26 Replies
Contributor
December 12, 2017
The use of lists gets one most of the way to compliance, but it has an interesting flaw. Here’s the scenario: Contact fills out a form and ex...read more
JonathanDC on July 21, 2017
It would be great if we had multi-language support for the email subscription pages. We should be able to tailor all of our pages to our clients' preferred language.
322 upvotes
98 Replies
Contributor
January 30, 2018
My org tackled this by putting a custom module on the subscription preferences page that detects the browser language and then replaces all the text ...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.