• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Stew Chapin

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
StewC on July 28, 2022
I'm ready to begin migrating my tiny site to HubSpot. SiteGround is my DNS provider and my current hosting provider. When I dig into my DNS records, I find 'CNAME' record www.domain.org is an alias of domain.org 'A' record domain.org po read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
July 29, 2022
@Teun , perfect! For a very small entity with only 1 site, etc hosting on the root domain seems like the way to go. Thanks for pointing out the opti...read more
Solved
StewC on July 28, 2022
I'm ready to begin migrating my tiny site to HubSpot. SiteGround is my DNS provider and my current hosting provider. When I dig into my DNS records, I find 'CNAME' record www.domain.org is an alias of domain.org 'A' record domain.org po read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
July 29, 2022
@Teun , perfect! For a very small entity with only 1 site, etc hosting on the root domain seems like the way to go. Thanks for pointing out the opti...read more
Solved
StewC on July 24, 2022
I am building a website using the "free" platform tools. I've published two pages, one of which uses a form that I previously used in a landing page. Both pages have URLs in the format xxx.hubspotpagebuilder.com/slug . Page A with slug /welcome , read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
July 25, 2022
@Jnix284 , thanks for your reply. Re the Redirects tab: yes, that's where I would expect the redirects to be -- but for this account (free plan) th...read more
Solved
StewC on July 24, 2022
I am building a website using the "free" platform tools. I've published two pages, one of which uses a form that I previously used in a landing page. Both pages have URLs in the format xxx.hubspotpagebuilder.com/slug . Page A with slug /welcome , read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
July 25, 2022
@Jnix284 , thanks for your reply. Re the Redirects tab: yes, that's where I would expect the redirects to be -- but for this account (free plan) th...read more
Solved
StewC on July 24, 2022
0 upvote
4 Replies
July 25, 2022
Solved
StewC on March 15, 2022
I have a menu module that uses the CSS IDs of other modules in a page template to navigate to sections of that page (similar in function to an anchor link). In the Advanced Menu item, the ID shows as #cssidname I don't know how to create that read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
March 19, 2022
@Brownstephen101 , yes, I was thinking too narrowly about "URL link" as meaning an external page reference. And using #ID as a URL parameter was a...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.