• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Romain Ginestou

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Leadjet on May 03, 2022
Hi everyone, We're currently experiencing significant issues with the HubSpot OAuth portal (image below). The user is directed to this portal, selects their account, agrees to the scopes, clicks connects the button turns into a validation check, read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
May 03, 2022
Hi Dennis, It seems to be an on and off issue, happening to some clients for some time, and they would get through if they retry a few hours later. ...read more
Leadjet on May 03, 2022
Hi everyone, We're currently experiencing significant issues with the HubSpot OAuth portal (image below). The user is directed to this portal, selects their account, agrees to the scopes, clicks connects the button turns into a validation check, read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
May 03, 2022
Hi Dennis, It seems to be an on and off issue, happening to some clients for some time, and they would get through if they retry a few hours later. ...read more
Solved
Leadjet on May 11, 2021
Hi all! Our App currently has 4 OAuth scopes enabled: "contacts", "crm.import", "oauth" and "sales-email-read". However, our customers are forced to grant the "Edit property settings" to their employees in their User & Team settings s read more
1 upvote
8 Replies
Participant
November 02, 2021
Hello @dennisedson , Circling back on this: I saw the new update regarding scope granularity is coming out soon. Do you know, by any chance, i...read more
Leadjet on April 19, 2021
Hello Hubspot community, this is our first post here. We would like to introduce to you our new tool that is intended for people who are interested in social selling on LinkedIn. With 70% of business interactions happening on social media, soci read more
Participant
July 22, 2021
Social selling can be quite powerful to further expand your business opportunities, and many B2B companies rely on LinkedIn as a primary source of le...read more
Solved
Leadjet on May 11, 2021
Hi all! Our App currently has 4 OAuth scopes enabled: "contacts", "crm.import", "oauth" and "sales-email-read". However, our customers are forced to grant the "Edit property settings" to their employees in their User & Team settings s read more
1 upvote
8 Replies
Participant
November 02, 2021
Hello @dennisedson , Circling back on this: I saw the new update regarding scope granularity is coming out soon. Do you know, by any chance, i...read more
Solved
Leadjet on May 11, 2021
1 upvote
8 Replies
Participant
November 02, 2021
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.