Participante | Partner nivel Elite
Miembro desde ‎oct 3, 2017
  • Soluciones
  • Respuestas
  • Me gusta otorgados
  • Me gusta recibidos
  • Ideas

Acerca de

Inicia sesión en la comunidad u obtén HubSpot gratis para ver los perfiles de los otros usuarios.

Amigos

La lista de amigos está vacía

Horea Piper

Este usuario aún no creó una biografía. Edita tu perfil aquí.

Actividad

EmmanuelC en Febrero 28, 2018
Hi there, HubSpot Support employee here! I keep seeing requests when it comes to personalization and localization of our content. We have the chance to help businesses around the world, in 90+ countries. Some visitors interacting with the cont Leer más
38 Me gusta
19 Respuestas
Abril 29, 2020
Hi guys, I created a custom module that does exactly what you need. You cand get it from the HubSpot Marketplace. Cheers, Horea
jameswindrow en Febrero 02, 2017
I've created a custom source field for Contacts and mirrored it in Deals. The reason for this is because the Hubspot default options were too limiting and could not be edited. Now I want to map the fields so when a new deal is created from a Contact Leer más
235 Me gusta
77 Respuestas
Abril 28, 2020
Hi Soraya, You can do this using the ' Copy a property to a deal property ' in the Create Deal action inside the workflow tool and map the pro...Leer más
Jana1 en Septiembre 17, 2019
There are error messages in the HubSpot forms which always appear if, for example, an e-mail address is incomplete or a required field has not been filled in. Currently I cannot change anything about this text. However, it would make sense if we cou Leer más
64 Me gusta
11 Respuestas
Enero 14, 2020
Hi @Jana1 , I created a custom module that you can use to customize/translate all the form error messages. You can get it here on the HubSpot...Leer más
JonathanDC en Julio 21, 2017
It would be great if we had multi-language support for the email subscription pages. We should be able to tailor all of our pages to our clients' preferred language.
322 Me gusta
98 Respuestas
May 25, 2018
We also need this to. We have multiple clients with different languages in their portal. This sould be a basic option based.
Guarda tu contenido favorito para acceder rápidamente a él.
Siempre hay que empezar por algún lado, por ejemplo, podrías comenzar por contarnos un poco sobre tus intereses.

Siguiendo

Conectarte con tus colegas es una de las mejores formas de aprovechar al máximo tu experiencia. Puedes comenzar con alguna de estas personas:
Insignias de la Comunidad

Mis grupos

Únete a algún grupo y encuentra personas con tus mismos intereses. Explora nuestros favoritos e intenta
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.