• Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

cfleishman on August 31, 2017
Need to be able to clone an individual deal. This is helpful for recurring revenue organizations and building MRR. Please! Update from @JoeMayall : Due to a technical error on HubSpot’s end, this thread has an inflated upvote count. As of read more
1822 upvotes
559 Replies
Participant
September 14, 2018
It would make the sales team's life way easier if this feature was in place. Glad to hear it's in the works!
FranzSauerstein on November 28, 2016
I am carrying this idea just over from the old HubSpot ideas plattform: Here (with a great suggestion on implemenation) And here "Many (if not all) of our clients need the ability to attribute multiple owners to Contacts, Companies and read more
206 upvotes
89 Replies
Participant
July 16, 2018
Case : Joe and Jaime both worked on a deal worth $10,000. When won $5,000 gets attributed to each owner. If there are 2 sales people working ...read more
granthensel on April 22, 2017
Sometime a deal isn't lost, but saying it has a 10% win percentage chance is an overstatement. We have many deals in a long-term follow up stage that should be 0% chance of closing, realistically, to prevent them from clogging up our reporting. read more
112 upvotes
62 Replies
Participant
May 24, 2018
The default 10% incriments essentially make this feature pointless as a forcasting tool for us. The flexibility to choose a number between 0-100 wou...read more
khughes on April 03, 2017
In emails you can add fields from Contacts and Companies, but not from Deals yet. Adding deal information is critical to setting up internal notifications.
169 upvotes
68 Replies
Participant
March 16, 2018
This is of upmost importance to our use of HubSpot.
waihonger on January 03, 2017
Right now Workflows can only be used to create a deal with limited options i.e. name/close date/amount. As such, when our customers fill up a sign up form, we aren't able to populate new deals with any information that relates to the sign read more
306 upvotes
83 Replies
Participant
March 14, 2018
This is a must have!
RafiPN on August 24, 2017
Often times we enter fake data into our own form to test workflows or we get spammed with fake accounts. I'd like the ability to delete form submissions so they don't impact the metrics.
1163 upvotes
401 Replies
Participant
February 06, 2018
I agree, this feature could be very helpful in cleaning up our data.
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.