• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Siem Peters

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

paytek_haley on December 22, 2020
I want my reps to be able to edit records they are assigned to, but not have the ability to create a new record (deal, company or contact). With anyone being able to create a record, we deal with duplicates, false information, and skewed data. read more
Participant
July 11, 2023
Please fix this - this is a very big issue for us at the moment
Solved
iaa on February 22, 2020
Hello, I'm working on interation with Hubspot's API in order to extract our deals using the " https://api.hubapi.com/crm/v3/objects/deals/search " endpoint. Example query params: properties : [ 'dealname' , 'amount' , 'closedat read more
0 upvote
11 Replies
Participant
October 04, 2021
Exactly this!
Solved
daongochoanganh on August 27, 2020
Hi, I want to check if we are going to have option to fetch the Deals & Contacts properties history in API v3 now or in the near future? Or we still have to use the option propertiesWithHistory in v1? Thanks
24 upvotes
14 Replies
Participant
August 09, 2021
Still looking forward a lot for this feature! @WendyGoh is there any update on this?
AJLaPorte_diagr on December 13, 2018
The owners API doesn't return values for any team assignments on the users. If this could be added that would be very helpful. Either that or allow users to export a list of people from the users & teams dashboard.
Participant
August 02, 2021
We would need this very urgent as well!
MLM90 on January 20, 2021
Currently when you are setting up tasks within workflow automation you can only assign them to 'deal owner' 'specific user' or 'no one'. Can you add the functionality to be able to assign tasks to custom HubSpot user fields in the portal too? Simi read more
11 upvotes
3 Replies
Participant
July 14, 2021
Would be much requested feature for us!
inventor96 on February 01, 2021
As far as I can tell from the API docs, there's no endpoints for interacting with Playbooks. If this is the case, the addition of such endpoints would be greatly appreciated! Otherwise, please add the documention for them.
18 upvotes
6 Replies
Participant
June 04, 2021
Would be a really nice add on that we would need. When will this be finished?
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.