• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Tori Cook

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

toriworks on July 19, 2021
Using HubSpot's chatbots, we'd like to be able to easiliy report on the chat responses that a user completes. So if we ask a question, and collect answers, that we can run a report on all the answers provided, without having to add a new hubspot fie read more
8 upvotes
0 Reply
toriworks on July 15, 2021
We would like to give users the ability to dismiss the chatbot or manage their chatbot view settings so that the chat icon does not appear again for them. Both at an inidivual bot level and global level.
0 upvote
0 Reply
toriworks on July 06, 2021
We use dynamic pop-up forms for HubSpot across our site. Some of these are form-based, but others are click-based. It would be great to see in the reporting of HubSpot pop-ups forms, how many clicks a pop-up got and the CTR.
2 upvotes
1 Reply
kdmeg on May 23, 2018
Grab the embed code from the YouTube video to be added to your page: <iframe width="560" height="315" src=" http://www.youtube.com/embed/evL5jaZx8vk " frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> Add "?rel=0&autoplay=1" after the URL read more
0 upvote
8 Replies
Participant
May 27, 2021
How does this work though when using the Video module? (not an embed code)
toriworks on April 27, 2021
I would like the ability to exclude specific contact and/or company lists in HubSpot from my traffic analytics reports. One use case can be found here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/reports/exclude-traffic-from-your-site-analytics Unfort read more
Solved
toriworks on April 19, 2021
Hey community, I'm not a developer but need help with a basic regular expression. Wondering if you can help me out! I just need to create a list of people who have visited pageviews within a subdomain "get" and containing the word "demo". read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.