• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Pim Koteris

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

jmoss on November 12, 2019
I would like to be able to use a form submission to auto-generate a quote. It's currently possible to use a workflow to create a deal, but I'd like to be able to go a step further and have the workflow create a deal and quote simultaneously.
341 upvotes
117 Replies
July 17, 2023
Please add this feature. Since we can auto add line items to deals, this would only be the next step.
JMaylandOlsen on April 20, 2022
Currently the Hubspot goas module does not support: 1. Using team goals in reporting & forecasting 2. Creating and using sub-goals. However, it's quite common to: A. Want to report on overall revenue goal achievement in a fiscal year B. B read more
185 upvotes
52 Replies
February 10, 2023
I really can't understand why Hubspot doesn't support reporting on Team Goals. Reporting on any type of goal sounds like base functionality. Why else...read more
claireWorkCast on February 25, 2020
Hi I would like to submit for Products not to be associated just to a deal. This information should be able to pull across to the company record, the contact level and then a workflow to tickets could be implemented. This would mean that when read more
186 upvotes
45 Replies
October 14, 2022
I'm currently in the beta of this feature. It's quite basic for now, but this already makes our work a little more efficiënt. Now the next step wou...read more
lalexander on November 14, 2018
Hi team, It would be great to be able to automatically add certain Products to Deals within Workflows. For example, if a customer comes in via a certain source and all of the customers from that source are purchasing Product A, all the Deals cou read more
650 upvotes
180 Replies
May 23, 2022
I just saw the update about the ability to use the CRM API to create and update Quotes. What's the relation of this new feature with the ability t...read more
hannahflat on May 06, 2021
Right now if you want to merge company records and any of those are set as either a parent or child record, you have to first remove that relationship before you can merge them. When they are related to 1 or 2 companies that isn't too much of a read more
79 upvotes
33 Replies
February 21, 2022
Yes please! I don't really understand why you can't merge Parent (or child) companies in Hubspot. In our business this happens all the time and all o...read more
claireWorkCast on February 25, 2020
Hi I would like to submit for Products not to be associated just to a deal. This information should be able to pull across to the company record, the contact level and then a workflow to tickets could be implemented. This would mean that when read more
186 upvotes
45 Replies
October 14, 2022
I'm currently in the beta of this feature. It's quite basic for now, but this already makes our work a little more efficiënt. Now the next step wou...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for PimKo