• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Ellen Kraaijenzank

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

umbck on January 10, 2019
My team and I would like to be able to send email sequences to perspective clients from our shared email to keep everything in one place and have everything easily accessbile.
200 upvotes
85 Replies
Participant
November 17, 2023
@glencornell any updates on this? We're wanting to enable sequences, but the restriction of not being able to send the automated emails from a ...read more
nina on March 10, 2017
We have a pretty big sales team and we require them to respond to leads quickly to them being received. If a lead sits without a response for more than 15 minutes we are not doing our work the way we would like. We use a handful of workflows to dist read more
191 upvotes
86 Replies
Participant
November 09, 2023
this is absolutely neccesary, so we can maintain our automations based on teams, but exclude users from based on their status. We see the issue w...read more
JessieS on April 25, 2023
There is currently no way to set default associations or de-select unwanted associations in the Conversations Inbox when replying to conversations sent to a team email (Settings>Inbox>Inboxes). This option is available on the record leve read more
34 upvotes
4 Replies
Participant
November 08, 2023
We need to be able to customize the record associations in the conversation inbox. All of our custom objects are associated and most of them are no...read more
Solved
MiaSrebrnjak on September 21, 2023
Hi dear Community, This post is related to the following feature request in our Ideas forum: We wanted to provide more visibility to @DeKoning 's solution that he shared in the Idea's thread: "Seems like the "Add Pipeli read more
4 upvotes
12 Replies
Participant
September 22, 2023
Would it be possible to add different default values for the deal creation form based on which pipeline the deal creation form is accessed from?
EKraaijenzank on September 21, 2023
Currently, a task queue can only be managed by the user that creates the queue. I would like to, as a super admin, to create task queues and assign to a team lead to manage it. This way, I can set up the basic rules and any workflow outcomes, but t read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
jrwthetreegroup on November 29, 2018
It would be good to be able to set required deal stages for a pipeline. For example; a pipeline for 'New business' (prosects that are not yet customers), it would be good to force the sales team to add a deal at the first stage then have to progress read more
274 upvotes
98 Replies
Participant
November 01, 2022
I agree, this does not seem like a time consuming feautre to add. It would help immensely with our data validity for reporting
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for EKraaijenzank