• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Robert Strobl

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
davcrislin on June 15, 2020
I have a customer that wishes to create a navigation menu link directly from their website to the email subscription preferences page, so their contacts can manage their preferences from the site. Outside of emails, I can find no way to generate thi read more
30 upvotes
5 Replies
Contributor
March 28, 2023
Hi - this one's been around since June 2020 but I hope you find some time to consider. There is currently no good way to send a customer to their sub...read more
Mark_Ryba on February 04, 2022
https://thehackernews.com/2022/01/german-court-rules-websites-embedding.html Considering the ruling detailed in the article above, it would be prudent for HubSpot to improve how theme fonts are currently handled in CMS Hub to be both more co read more
Contributor
November 09, 2022
Awesome @mcoley , thanks!
Mark_Ryba on February 04, 2022
https://thehackernews.com/2022/01/german-court-rules-websites-embedding.html Considering the ruling detailed in the article above, it would be prudent for HubSpot to improve how theme fonts are currently handled in CMS Hub to be both more co read more
Contributor
November 09, 2022
Awesome @mcoley , thanks!
cfleishman on August 31, 2017
Need to be able to clone an individual deal. This is helpful for recurring revenue organizations and building MRR. Please! Update from @JoeMayall : Due to a technical error on HubSpot’s end, this thread has an inflated upvote count. As of read more
1821 upvotes
559 Replies
Contributor
August 03, 2020
@jahson01 yes, we charge our customers via stripe, and upon a successful transaction we create a deal using hubspot api (we also create an invoice ...read more
cfleishman on August 31, 2017
Need to be able to clone an individual deal. This is helpful for recurring revenue organizations and building MRR. Please! Update from @JoeMayall : Due to a technical error on HubSpot’s end, this thread has an inflated upvote count. As of read more
1821 upvotes
559 Replies
Contributor
August 03, 2020
@jahson01 yes, we charge our customers via stripe, and upon a successful transaction we create a deal using hubspot api (we also create an invoice ...read more
Solved
scottm on December 06, 2016
I just started setting up my new HubSpot account and have a question. I'd like to run Hubspot blog in a folder on my domain instead of a subdomain. Is it possible to point Hubspot to a folder and not a subdomain? If not, this could be a deal breaker read more
6 upvotes
22 Replies
Contributor
May 29, 2020
@CLWorking yes we host on hubspot, I don't know about external, sorry.
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.