• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Dennis Ebert

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

JBigbee on November 01, 2021
This feature request is for anyone that uses the sequence feature in Hubspot. The goal of this feature request is to get attachments added to emails that are apart of a sequence. The value that this feature request adds is that it will get read more
74 upvotes
36 Replies
Contributor
September 26, 2023
Please, HubSpot, this is a major issue for many IT Companies. Everyone knows that you should never click on a link on an E-Mail from someone outside ...read more
DavidMFT on November 10, 2017
Hi, we get a lot of overseas enquiries, the process to enrol an overseas student is quite complex & labour intensive. We get many many enquiries, the conversion rate is very low. The first email is a response to their enquiry. I have setu read more
520 upvotes
210 Replies
Contributor
September 18, 2023
Upvote! Our Sales Team needs this function.
DEbert on July 21, 2023
We would like to add new filterable columns to our Sales/Documents repository, such as tags (like in the blog) or the connection of employees who can be stored as responsible persons even if they have not uploaded the document themselves. This wa read more
1 upvote
0 Reply
kimnguyen on June 23, 2017
Hi all, Is HubSpot planning to provide an API for the campaign objects? It does not seem possible to fetch the campaign and it’s related data with the API. There's this: https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/methods/email/get_campaign_data But this read more
125 upvotes
51 Replies
Contributor
February 24, 2023
We really miss this feature for our monthly marketing campaign reports. Right now, we have to go through all campaigns manually and update the numb...read more
Solved
Gameza on January 25, 2022
Hello, I need to pull the summary data per campaign, as shown in app.hubspot when searching for campaigns. To be more precise, I try to bring the information of: -Revenue Attribution -Blog articles -Landing Page -Calls to action. The truth is that read more
Contributor
February 24, 2023
strongly need this feature
DavidMFT on November 10, 2017
Hi, we get a lot of overseas enquiries, the process to enrol an overseas student is quite complex & labour intensive. We get many many enquiries, the conversion rate is very low. The first email is a response to their enquiry. I have setu read more
520 upvotes
210 Replies
Contributor
September 18, 2023
Upvote! Our Sales Team needs this function.
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.