• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Mariana Zanchetta

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

CClarke7 on June 09, 2021
This would be for our support team to allow us to draft FAQs for new products or features ahead of time and schedule the articles to go live in our Knowledge Base on a specific day and time. This feature would allow us the flexibility to proactive read more
16 upvotes
3 Replies
Contributor
April 17, 2024
3 years ago this was submitted and still no update...
RafiPN on August 24, 2017
Often times we enter fake data into our own form to test workflows or we get spammed with fake accounts. I'd like the ability to delete form submissions so they don't impact the metrics.
1163 upvotes
401 Replies
Contributor
February 20, 2024
Hi @SabariRam ! It's been 9 months since this feature started being developed. Any news? this functionality will be super helpful to provide m...read more
BenStark on June 28, 2023
When embedding a Sales Meeting into my website, the height of the iframe does not match the height of the content. Specifically, whent he form appers, the content has to scroll inside the iframe. How do I break the Meeting widget out of this iFram read more
3 upvotes
12 Replies
Contributor
January 31, 2024
Hi @TomM2 , thanks for getting back. I'm on the Professional plan, so I won't have access to that. I do appreciate that some features are o...read more
BenStark on June 28, 2023
When embedding a Sales Meeting into my website, the height of the iframe does not match the height of the content. Specifically, whent he form appers, the content has to scroll inside the iframe. How do I break the Meeting widget out of this iFram read more
3 upvotes
12 Replies
Contributor
January 31, 2024
Hi @TomM2 , thanks for getting back. I'm on the Professional plan, so I won't have access to that. I do appreciate that some features are o...read more
TheoB on September 16, 2019
Hi there, it would be great to have better controls for user availability for chat. 1 - let us set different office hours for different chat flows We have offices in multiple time zones - California and London - these use different chat flow read more
90 upvotes
26 Replies
Contributor
August 01, 2023
Can't believe this idea has been submitted almost 4 years ago and still no response from Hubspot! it's a much needed feature, managing availability m...read more
NicoleSengers on November 01, 2022
We are looking at ways to add Knowledge base reports to dashboards, we currently embed the page as a link but would like to add these to dashboards as separate reports. Or create custom reports for knowledge base articles. This will help clients ado read more
Contributor
July 28, 2023
If we could at least use the existing reports from the Insights tab inside the Knowledge Base section and add them to a dashboard, that would be a gr...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for MariZanchetta