• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Carey Dodd

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

PeterRhyne on March 01, 2021
With more and more companies moving to Office 365 and Microsoft Teams (including our company), the increased usage of Live Events will be likely, because it's a very solid and highly trusted platform similar to Zoom. Would love to see an integration read more
55 upvotes
7 Replies
Participant
November 17, 2023
Agreed! We need an alternative to GTW
SLongley3 on February 01, 2023
Hi. Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere (I couldn't find anything) and thanks if you can point me in that direction. I'm trying to report on campaign metrics, specifically around lifecycle stages – i.e. how many leads, MQLs, SQLs etc s read more
Participant
July 06, 2023
Hi- is there a report for this, using Custom Reports Lifecycle stage funnel only shows me all contacts but I need to further filter by Campaign. I se...read more
SLongley3 on February 01, 2023
Hi. Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere (I couldn't find anything) and thanks if you can point me in that direction. I'm trying to report on campaign metrics, specifically around lifecycle stages – i.e. how many leads, MQLs, SQLs etc s read more
Participant
July 06, 2023
Hi- is there a report for this, using Custom Reports Lifecycle stage funnel only shows me all contacts but I need to further filter by Campaign. I se...read more
Solved
IGI on April 01, 2019
For those using both the marketing and sales platforms, why isn't there a clear way to link a deal back to a campaign? It seems like it should be obvious in linking marketing efforts to sales deals.
35 upvotes
16 Replies
Participant
June 01, 2022
The campaign analytics tool under reports > analytics tool is great - but how do you add this to a dashboard?
cybelebrooks on May 21, 2020
I know that it's pretty easy to replace a PDF or Image, or document in the file manager. you navigate to it, and click...and one of the options is to Replace it. But with videos, that's not available. I'm wondering why? In this case, if we cr read more
26 upvotes
17 Replies
Participant
January 28, 2022
Absolutely necessary feature, please can this be incorporated. Exactly how you have the ability to do this with videos in Vimeo - simple replace the ...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.