Miembro
Miembro desde ‎abr 9, 2021
  • Soluciones
  • Respuestas
  • Me gusta otorgados
  • Me gusta recibidos
  • Ideas

Acerca de

Inicia sesión en la comunidad u obtén HubSpot gratis para ver los perfiles de los otros usuarios.

Amigos

La lista de amigos está vacía

Derrick Delliquadri

Este usuario aún no creó una biografía. Edita tu perfil aquí.

Actividad

Nikki_Mo en Septiembre 30, 2022
We are currently rolling out a consumer model to one of our locations so having to manually add a line for tax is not that cumbersome. We do plan to roll out to additional areas and removing the human error from any of our locations across the US w Leer más
31 Me gusta
10 Respuestas
Miembro
Noviembre 14, 2023
This is the major shortcoming that prevented us from moving from Salesforce to HubSpot Sales Hub CRM in 2023. We already use Marketing Hub. We...Leer más
JJong en Abril 20, 2021
Hi Developers, It would be a great function if it were possible to reset the lead score of a contact person to 0. This way, after e.g. a sales offer, it can be resetted to 0, and start recounting. This will benefit both the sales and marketing t Leer más
149 Me gusta
47 Respuestas
Miembro
May 08, 2021
I concur. Reasons I have for resetting to zero: Salesforce Opportunity Closes Helps us bubble up existing customers that could become a new Opp...Leer más
asmeal12 en Octubre 17, 2018
[7/7/2022 Update] Since this post has continued to receive upvotes and comments, I wanted to take a moment to update my original post to clarify this is now live for Enterprise users . Learn More: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/settin Leer más
205 Me gusta
87 Respuestas
Miembro
Abril 09, 2021
I just sent 7,800 emails to my sales reps after turning on an Automation that set Contact Owner. I incorrectly assumed I'd have the option to turn o...Leer más
Guarda tu contenido favorito para acceder rápidamente a él.
Siempre hay que empezar por algún lado, por ejemplo, podrías comenzar por contarnos un poco sobre tus intereses.

Siguiendo

Conectarte con tus colegas es una de las mejores formas de aprovechar al máximo tu experiencia. Puedes comenzar con alguna de estas personas:
Insignias de la Comunidad

Mis grupos

Únete a algún grupo y encuentra personas con tus mismos intereses. Explora nuestros favoritos e intenta
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.