• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Christian Lipp

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

ChristianLipp on February 05, 2024
Who (what type of role or team ) is the feature for? All users of HubSpot as HubSpot is mainly about generating, managing and nurturing leads. What is their goal ? - to have native multi-step forms available when a case requires th read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
dhika on June 14, 2019
Hi, When we're creating landing pages, we always test the entire flow/mechanics to make sure all connected assets are working properly e.g. workflow, form leading to the right thank you page, etc. I already excluded my home and office IP add read more
Contributor
March 24, 2023
Good tip @Damien ! I use this as well when preparing updates pages but wanting to remain with the same URL.
ChristianLipp on July 20, 2021
Who (what type of role or team ) is the feature for? Every company / social media manager who wants to not just publish content via Social Media HubSpot Interface but have interaction and engagement due to starting conversations. What is the read more
4 upvotes
5 Replies
Contributor
February 09, 2023
Exactly. And it's also bad for performance due to the algorithm. Editing posts on LinkedIn (at least approximately in the first hour after posting) wi...read more
Who (what type of role or team ) is the feature for? Every company / social media manager who wants to not just publish content via Social Media HubSpot Interface but have interaction and engagement due to starting conversations. What is the read more
4 upvotes
5 Replies
Contributor
February 09, 2023
Exactly. And it's also bad for performance due to the algorithm. Editing posts on LinkedIn (at least approximately in the first hour after posting) wi...read more
LinkedIn has updated the limit from 1.300 to 3.000 characters. Please update accordingly in the Social Media interface. Thanks! Who (what type of role or team ) is the feature for? Every company who wants to publish via HubSpot. What i read more
18 upvotes
3 Replies
Contributor
March 16, 2022
@JAndrews6 . Thanks! Yes, good idea as well! And HubSpot: it's been now several months that it is updated at LinkedIn and is used a lot by people a...read more
Solved
ChristianLipp on January 25, 2022
Hallo zusammen, hat jemand Erfahrung mit der nativen Anmeldefunktion bei LinkedIn Events für Webinare mit GoToWebinar mit Itegration von HubSpot? Aktuell: LinkedIn Event mit externem Link auf eine HubSpot Landingpage inkl. HubSpot/GoToWebinar-Formu read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Contributor
January 25, 2022
Hi @franksteiner79 , danke für dein Feedback. Wir haben sehr gute Erfahrungen mit den LinkedIn Leads Ads Formularen gemacht. Mit einer passenden K...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.