• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Lori Wildman

Seasoned B2B (professional services, SaaS, technology) and B2C (healthcare) marketing operations professional with a passion for integrated lifecycle marketing, customer experience, and strategy to build and lead cross-functional growth initiatives for a successful customer journey that results in increased ROI. Expertise: • Marketing team leadership • Marketing strategy • Full-funnel integrated marketing • Lifecycle marketing • Marketing and sales alignment • Cross-functional growth initiatives • Corporate branding • Project management • Content development • Web development, design, and implementation, including HTML and CSS • Demand Generation, ABM, Inbound and Outbound marketing • Corporate communications • Expert copywriting skills • Budgeting • Event planning/marketing and trade shows • Client Relationship Management (CRM): Salesforce, HubSpot, proprietary • Content Management (CMS): WordPress, MODx, Sitefinity, Joomla, proprietary • Marketing automation: HubSpot, Pardot • Social media: HubSpot, Hootsuite, Buffer, Pardot • Analytics: Google Analytics/Search Console, Kickfire, LivePerson, Social Media Analytics • Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Google AdWords (PPC), Moz, SEMRush • Email: MailChimp, Constant Contact • Design: Adobe Creative Cloud, Prezi, Slideshare, Canva, Picmonkey • Event Management: Cvent, Zoom, GoToWebinar • Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, Teams), Smartsheet, Google Workspace (Docs, Sheets)

Activity

vineemchi on November 14, 2022
Hello Guys, My name is Ebubechi and I would like to ask for resources to help me get started with the basic Rev Ops skills. I am eager and excited to learn. Thank you.
Contributor
November 14, 2022
You can watch the 3-part RevOps Summer School that RevPartners put on. It was great! https://events.hubspot.com/events/details/hubspot-hubspot-acad...read more
danmoyle on August 17, 2022
Who is virtual again this year? Let's have a roll call and connections here. I'm Dan, and I'm attending virtual this year. You can connect with me: On Twitter (where I'll share the most INBOUND stuff) On LinkedIn On TikTok On read more
9 upvotes
9 Replies
Contributor
August 22, 2022
I'll be there in person - looking forward to my second INBOUND! LinkedIn
Solved
KEast810 on July 07, 2022
Hey everyone, I am new to Marketing Hub (almost done with my certification now) but would love any tips and best practices that you would like to share! A little about me, I am a Project/Account Manager for Knowmad Digital Marketing Agency and read more
3 upvotes
11 Replies
Contributor
August 01, 2022
I love your naming convention! I do the same thing, but with periods: 2022.07.08, for example. For the same reason! 🙂
jbogaert on June 27, 2022
RevOps with HubSpot Summer School Enroll now until July 25 at 9 AM (EDT) Day 1 | Day 2 | Day 3 About the event For the first time ever, HubSpot Community and RevPartners are organizing a free education read more
8 upvotes
13 Replies
Contributor
July 28, 2022
SO GOOD! Thank you so much!!!
Raffy on July 06, 2022
Hi! Can anyone share their GDD Dashboard or how they fill up their GDD Dashboard as found on the HS Academy GDD Course?
1 upvote
7 Replies
Contributor
July 06, 2022
Oh wow... an entire new rabbit hole for me to go down... this is awesome!
Raffy on July 06, 2022
Hi! Can anyone share their GDD Dashboard or how they fill up their GDD Dashboard as found on the HS Academy GDD Course?
1 upvote
7 Replies
Contributor
July 06, 2022
Oh wow... an entire new rabbit hole for me to go down... this is awesome!
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups