• Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Arie Kelmachter

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
ArieKelmachter on January 08, 2022
Hi, I was recently reading this knowledge base article covering direct traffic. What does "Identified Mail Domain" mean? Examples? Thanks!
Solved
ntorretti on February 21, 2020
We recently switched over to the Forms API and most of our contacts are coming through correctly with the right tracking information but we are still getting some with Original Source/Original source drill down 1 showing as Direct Traffic/Unknown UR read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Participant
January 08, 2022
Hey, where can you see if a contact doesn't have their hutk passed on a form submission?
Solved
ym42324 on June 05, 2020
I know there are a few threads dealing with this problem of too much of direct traffic, but I will still create a new one to make it as detailed as possible. Hubspot account id is 58469851. I collect emails using checkout form (located here , m read more
1 upvote
9 Replies
Participant
January 08, 2022
Any update here on this guys?
Solved
ArieKelmachter on November 05, 2021
Hi, I know it's possible to create a multi-step form process as long as the email is hidden, but can it be done without asking for the email in the first stages and only asking for the email in the final stage? If I understand correctly, activat read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
ArieKelmachter on July 21, 2021
We have a "Release Notes" category in our knowledge center and thought it would be great if we can do an RSS so that when we publish a new article to the that specific category, contacts are automatically notified.
4 upvotes
1 Reply
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.