• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Debra Gingerich

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

noah on June 15, 2017
Free users are limited to 5 templates; unfortunately if you have more (for example 10) template within your company free users only see the oldest 5 templates. I want to select (for every free user) what templates they can use.
Participant
April 17, 2019
This is a huge oversight on Hubspot's part. I need to create a template for everyone to use but I am not going to ask the people in my company on the...read more
Yazz on October 02, 2017
It would be great to have the ability to create private tasks/projects that no-one on the Team is able to see. I am using HubSpot for all of my to-do lists and some of them I personally wouldn't want shared with the Team. It may only apply to the pe read more
55 upvotes
27 Replies
Participant
September 25, 2018
It would be great to be able to set up followers for the project, not just assignees.
waihonger on January 03, 2017
Right now Workflows can only be used to create a deal with limited options i.e. name/close date/amount. As such, when our customers fill up a sign up form, we aren't able to populate new deals with any information that relates to the sign read more
306 upvotes
83 Replies
Participant
April 20, 2018
This is something we really, really need right now.
KamilaB on November 29, 2017
For Products as a new feature it would be great to make it possible to import a list of products.
50 upvotes
30 Replies
Participant
February 21, 2018
This would be very helpful to us. We have about 12,000 products and there is no way we can manually upload them all.
Shay on April 10, 2017
Migrated from legacy feedback forum with 39 votes. There currently isn't a way to A/B test forms. I'm assuming other users out there would be interested in A/B testing whether or not certain fields create higher form submission drop off than o read more
192 upvotes
93 Replies
Participant
September 27, 2017
I actually need to do this right now. I need to test whether giving a discount helps with sign ups or not. I am trying to figure out if there is any ...read more
RiccardoPisani on March 12, 2018
hi there HubSpotters If you connect a piece of content to a HubSpot campaign : - it will be unplugged form other campaigns - it will bring with him all the old stats and connect them to the campaign you just created Would be great t read more
127 upvotes
48 Replies
Participant
September 26, 2017
I would love to be able to assign more than one campaign to an email.
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for debra-jmxbrands