• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Marianne Chinan

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

MObry on August 29, 2023
Hi there, I would like to know if somebody have found an alternative to make apears 2 different VAT on a single quote ? Thanks in advance. Just for you to see here is a part of my code to make apear the VAT : <tbody id="line-ite read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
samara1 on May 11, 2022
It would be perfect the option to hide some properties from some users. We need to do this kind of configuration in almost all customers we have. Just blocking the edit does not prevent users from seeing the information in the properties, which is read more
Contributor
September 28, 2022
This is absolutely necessary. I vote for it !
PamelaSoh on September 18, 2018
"Activity type" workflow condition is fairly new and it doesn't allow for re-enrollment trigger. There are many instances whereby users want to track sales emails being sent to contacts and to reenroll contacts into the workflow to create tasks read more
216 upvotes
46 Replies
Contributor
November 29, 2021
It would be amazing !!!!!!
MObry on November 03, 2021
Hi there, Hope you are doing fine ! I would like to know if there is a way for us to edit que quote amount to the quote section ? In fact, I've created a personnilized quote template with in that template few items already with a t read more
0 upvote
18 Replies
Contributor
November 24, 2021
Hi Tiphaine, Thanks for your long answer. Unfortunatly I think there is a misunderstood. What've asked was to edit the quote amount, thanks to ...read more
Hi there, Hope you are doing fine ! I would like to know if there is a way for us to edit que quote amount to the quote section ? In fact, I've created a personnilized quote template with in that template few items already with a t read more
0 upvote
18 Replies
Contributor
November 24, 2021
Hi Tiphaine, Thanks for your long answer. Unfortunatly I think there is a misunderstood. What've asked was to edit the quote amount, thanks to ...read more
0 upvote
18 Replies
Contributor
November 24, 2021
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.