• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Laura Hinrichsen

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

LHinrichsen on November 04, 2021
I have been working to create a custom dashboard for a campaign that just launched. I have been trying to create a custom report that replicates the attached data set from the lading page analytics tool. For the life of me I cannot recreate it. Tec read more
Participant | Partner
November 08, 2021
I like this. I was trying it, but it seems when I try to apply filters, it only lets me select one page, and we have close to 10 or so.
I have been working to create a custom dashboard for a campaign that just launched. I have been trying to create a custom report that replicates the attached data set from the lading page analytics tool. For the life of me I cannot recreate it. Tec read more
Participant | Partner
November 08, 2021
I like this. I was trying it, but it seems when I try to apply filters, it only lets me select one page, and we have close to 10 or so.
Participant | Partner
November 08, 2021
Solved
LHinrichsen on October 21, 2021
We have two versions of a campaign that we are about to launch, each version is designed to focus on a particular category segment. The workflows are essentially the same, it is just swapping out the segment A version of emails and content for the s read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
LHinrichsen on July 09, 2021
Might be weird question, but I am trying to determine how someone was opted out of email in a client account. All I can see in the change history for that contact is : When the source of the change shows up like this, does that mean it was read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
LHinrichsen on June 28, 2021
My client would love to be able to see if a contact or deal has actually been viewed by the sales rep that is assigned to it. I know that we can see the activity date, etc but as part of their follow up, they would like to be able to see if the reps read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.