• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Lisa Edwards

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

lvicelli3 on December 23, 2019
I would a feature that shows all scheduled Sales emails in list form. This way, it is easy to verify emails that were scheduled, etc. As part of that, to be able to see scheduled emails that have been sent already would be helpful.
July 12, 2022
Fantastic, and really needed
RebeccaAM on March 17, 2022
I would like to be able to set a workflow to schedule a task the day before and after the date in a specific property. Here's my example: We have a field called "Reinspection Date". I'd like to autmoate a task to get a reminder the day before and a read more
5 upvotes
2 Replies
March 18, 2022
Yes please
mikeabowles on May 10, 2017
It would be valuable to have a filter (or "view") on the task page that allows me to focus just on the tasks that I have not assigned to a specific task queue. There is a way to look at each task queue individually, but not the tasks that are read more
74 upvotes
43 Replies
October 07, 2021
Would be fantastic if what queue it was in was added here so I could make sure none were missed.
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.