• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

John Wiedenheft

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
RoxyDHFH on July 27, 2022
I've uploaded the favion and it's not working. It's been days and still nothing. How can I fix it? Is it because on the free version? All the other website I managed on HubSpot on paid versions have no issues whatsoever. It's a bit odd. Yet 2 fr read more
Contributor
March 21, 2024
Yes, this was the key. Didn't realize there were two places this needed to be updated. All KB documents point to the Brand Kits. Nothing is mentioned...read more
BPinchbeck on January 15, 2021
Who? For the marketing (or whoever is in charge of the website) Goal? Be alerted in real-time of an outage to the website so you can alert your customer base. Value? Being in front of any service disruptions before a customer asks you. We read more
Contributor
November 13, 2023
Sent this email to our contacts at HubSpot: Suggestion - Have email alerts sent out to account admins or the technical contact listed on the acc...read more
brunamartins on November 06, 2020
The ticket priority property only allows for low, medium, or high priority. It's important to also have the urgent option to track tickets that need to be addressed immediately
40 upvotes
11 Replies
Contributor
October 26, 2023
Would love the ability to edit the field values on the Case/Ticket "Priority" property. We use Salesforce for our CRM and use Service Cloud for custo...read more
Solved
Sarah_K on November 12, 2018
Hi! According to this article ( https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Blog-Website-Page-Publishing/Replacing-PDFs/m-p/176579 ) I should have a place to replacet the PDF I have uploaded, but these screen shots look like a slightly older interface. I don't read more
0 upvote
15 Replies
Contributor
September 15, 2023
If you “replace” the file, then the link should stay the same. I just tested this and confirmed with both an image and a PDF.
Solved
Hi! According to this article ( https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Blog-Website-Page-Publishing/Replacing-PDFs/m-p/176579 ) I should have a place to replacet the PDF I have uploaded, but these screen shots look like a slightly older interface. I don't read more
0 upvote
15 Replies
Contributor
September 15, 2023
If you “replace” the file, then the link should stay the same. I just tested this and confirmed with both an image and a PDF.
Solved
0 upvote
15 Replies
Contributor
September 15, 2023
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.