• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Hannah Symonds

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

lleemis on April 09, 2019
Ability to create a report for "Overdue Tasks" to match exactly what you see in the task dashboard.
210 upvotes
67 Replies
May 26, 2021
I find it very strange that you have a taks feature and can't report on due dates. Almost makes the activity dahsboards or evn building one pointless...read more
HSymonds on March 23, 2021
I would like the ability to create custome hidden fields in order to be able to customise records. This is possible in Zoho and was a really useful feature as it means my sales and marketing team are only filling out what they need to and means they read more
HSymonds on March 22, 2021
It woudl be extremely helpful if you could have dependent properties. So if a certian field in a proeprty is selected there is the option of another relaetd property showing or appearing below. This would mean that my team is only filling in relevan read more
97 upvotes
17 Replies
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.