• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

L-J Geekie

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

ErinHertz on October 16, 2020
Our sales team has back to back meetings all day long and would love the ability to automatically change Meeting Outcomes based on the meeting time passing, in a workflow. This way, they would only have to worry about changing the outcome if they di read more
193 upvotes
46 Replies
Member | Diamond Partner
September 07, 2023
This would be a great feature to enable sales teams to focus on selling and enabling a view of activities for sales managers - very keen to see this ...read more
Claudja on April 13, 2020
The option of inserting anchors in marketing emails would be a great feature to add, enabling us to create links to different sections in my newsletter.
163 upvotes
33 Replies
Member | Diamond Partner
April 13, 2023
This would be an awesome feature to have within HubSpot Marketing emails
KJLUNDE on December 17, 2021
The Hubspot Outlook Add-In side bar still lists Deals that are already closed/lost, so there are too many Deals listed to show them all. I.e., Hubspot will show the first three Deals created for a Company, all of which have long been moved to Clos read more
Member | Diamond Partner
August 22, 2022
It would be great to see only open deals in the Hubspot Outlook Add-In side bar and even better if these can be ordered from the most recent to the ...read more
NicoleSengers on April 22, 2021
Hi there I would like to suggest some ways to improve the quote tool and make it easier to use. Can we standardise TAX RATE at a company level? This just prevents user error and means users will put this in as a standard. When we ed read more
3 upvotes
2 Replies
Member | Diamond Partner
November 29, 2021
Would be great to have this functionality: When we edit “Your info” to change sender’s name and display as a dropdown as per our User drop down...read more
JEdelberg on September 02, 2021
Google My Business is an important local search and social tool. I believe that Hubspot Marketing Hub should have a full integration to cover multiple components of GMB's platform: e.g., the ability to create and analyze posts and conversions in HS read more
15 upvotes
5 Replies
Member | Diamond Partner
November 29, 2021
Yes, it would be great to have Google My Business messages coming through to the conversations inbox
dazza on June 19, 2018
Hello, We were excited to see the Product Library feature. Sadly, we can't use it because it does not support fractional cents. We need to quote $0.0250/minute (2.5 cents/minute) for usage of our product, but HubSpot rounds all dollar am read more
163 upvotes
129 Replies
Member | Diamond Partner
August 30, 2021
We do not always sell products in rounded unit quantities (i.e: 2.5 metres of a particular product) and HubSpot is currently rounding these quantitie...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for LJGeek