• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Ashley L

I love the Lord, my family, and coffee. I might be a workaholic, but I'm working on it!

Activity

JessicaH on July 24, 2020
Hello everyone, My name is Jess and I'm a Community Manager here at HubSpot. Every now and then it happens to me that I learn something about HubSpot and it feels like a moment of sudden insight, literally an aha-moment. read more
20 upvotes
40 Replies
Participant
February 28, 2022
Love this & had stumbled on this accidentially!! But your detail is super-helpful!
dleitch on September 20, 2018
Closing tickets is inconsistent and very clunky. There are far to many screens and they are inconsistent in functionality. 1. If we edit the ticket and choose close at the top of that ticket edit screen, we are prompted to enter the resolution read more
57 upvotes
22 Replies
Participant
January 10, 2022
It's available now, by the way, @SSharland Since I requested this some months back, they have now enabled the feature to close the ticket when...read more
Closing tickets is inconsistent and very clunky. There are far to many screens and they are inconsistent in functionality. 1. If we edit the ticket and choose close at the top of that ticket edit screen, we are prompted to enter the resolution read more
57 upvotes
22 Replies
Participant
January 10, 2022
It's available now, by the way, @SSharland Since I requested this some months back, they have now enabled the feature to close the ticket when...read more
57 upvotes
22 Replies
Participant
January 10, 2022
57 upvotes
22 Replies
Participant
January 10, 2022
crodgers on August 30, 2019
My company is making some changes to our value proposition. Since we use that in just about all forms of communication, I need to go through each and every asset to update them. My sales team uses hundreds of snippets, many of which mention our valu read more
126 upvotes
31 Replies
Participant
July 14, 2021
Ditto LPowers; I agree!!
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.