• ご意見・ご提案

自己紹介

コミュニティーにご登録いただくか、HubSpotの無料製品をご利用いただくと、ユーザーのプロフィールが表示されるようになります。

つながり

まだつながりがありません

自己紹介文の作成がお済みでないようです。こちらからプロフィールを編集いただけます。

アクティビティ

PaulDerstine 4月 25日, 2017
I recently needed to update EVERY form individually to restrict certain email domains on each submission form.  It would have been a HUGE time saver if HubSpot had a global setting to allow me to simultaneously set these restrictions on all 続きを読む
299 いいね!
98 コメント
参加者
7月 21日, 2020
I would like to block student email addresses. Lots of people go around the blocked free email accounts by entering their alumni email address. This ...続きを読む
rachelsheley 5月 20日, 2019
We have been receiving spam from chatters on our site that includes all sorts of attachments, from documents to pictures, that are completely irrelevant. I'd like to suggest an option to disable the file attachment feature of the chatbot. Thi 続きを読む
37 いいね!
19 コメント
参加者
7月 09日, 2019
Yup, we got inappropriate pictures of people's genitalia. Why in the world is this not something that you can turn on or off?? Please fix this asap. ...続きを読む
解決済み
Mela 4月 06日, 2018
With GDPR looming, we have to have a privacy disclosure banner which you provide in your system currently. However, we don't want it to show anywhere other than Europe. Since you have IP tracking, can you please enable geotargeting so we can selec 続きを読む
1 いいね!
3 コメント
解決済み
Mela 12月 21日, 2017
Is there a way in Hubspot to assess when existing leads (people that filled forms) reconvert on a new form tied to a remarketing campaign? Right now, I know that our remarketing is helping close business BUT I can't figure out how to report the numb 続きを読む
0 いいね!
10 コメント
参加者
1月 03日, 2018
Thanks @kframpton . Since the UTM fields may already be populated with original lead source data, how do I handle this new layer? I'll look int...続きを読む
解決済み
Mela 12月 21日, 2017
Is there a way in Hubspot to assess when existing leads (people that filled forms) reconvert on a new form tied to a remarketing campaign? Right now, I know that our remarketing is helping close business BUT I can't figure out how to report the numb 続きを読む
0 いいね!
10 コメント
参加者
1月 03日, 2018
Thanks @kframpton . Since the UTM fields may already be populated with original lead source data, how do I handle this new layer? I'll look int...続きを読む
RachelCarollo 3月 13日, 2017
The Prospects tool does not currently support filtering based on specific URL visits. 'Number of Page Views' is the only filter related to views/visits supported in the Prospects tool at this time. Would love to be able to see all visits that came 続きを読む
参加者
9月 18日, 2017
Make this happen please.
気になるスレッドを後ですぐに見つけられるように、コンテンツをブックマークに追加しましょう。
まずはこちらから開始することをお勧めします。はじめに、ご興味をお持ちのトピックについて詳しくお聞かせください。

フォロー中

他のメンバーと積極的に交流して、HubSpotコミュニティーを最大限に活用しましょう。まずはメンバーのご紹介から始めましょう
コミュニティーバッジ

マイグループ

共通の興味を持ったグループに参加して、ネットワークを構築しませんか。HubSpotで今注目のグループや。
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.