• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Joe Legate

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

isabelgendron on May 02, 2017
Mailchimp has a feature that gives you stats of the top email clients your contacts are reading your emails in. This is very helpful for formatting and prioritizing optimization for different email clients; for example, Outlook is a nightmare for CS read more
Participant
December 13, 2023
Incredibly useful.
James22 on September 21, 2020
Currently, there is the ability to create a workflow centered on an end date. However, there isn't the ability to set specific dates for multiple emails within a workflow. If I am creating a workflow that is due to nurture contacts for a number of read more
17 upvotes
5 Replies
Participant
December 12, 2022
So I think a solution/workaround would be to add someone to a list. You can then plan your emails as normal in marketing > emails - scheduling the...read more
Solved
DougImpercar on October 26, 2018
I had issues with my email connecting to hubspot and I had to reset it, but before I did I attempted to email a contact I had and it bounced. According to this post there should be an "Unbounce" button that will let me fix this isssue, however whe read more
1 upvote
5 Replies
Participant
November 04, 2022
Hey Doug - yes you need Marketing Pro or Enterprise for the unbounce button. Hope it's still not bothering you 4 years on!
Laura_Cm on September 10, 2018
Hi there, we're actually using smart content on our thank you pages and CTAs and considered to build one of our next emails with smart content. Unfortunatly, it's not possible to measure the performance of several versions of the page or email s read more
238 upvotes
70 Replies
Participant
August 03, 2022
Very hard to analyse the performance of personalised content without this. Hope it makes it onto the roadmap asap.
song on July 21, 2021
when importing a list of companies you need to use an identifier - either company name or company domain sometimes a company record has several domains, so you risk overwriting the other domains when you import using this ID, so it doesn't work read more
Participant
June 20, 2022
100% onboard with this.
KeeganSmith87 on April 23, 2020
We're struggling with the inability for reporting to display percentages versus JUST numbers. For instance, in this example: If you have the TOTAL number of the stacked bar and the sub numbers broken out already, to also have the abi read more
Participant
February 28, 2022
100% needed. Very frustrating to not be able to do this.
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.