Participante
Miembro desde ‎mar 15, 2021
  • Soluciones
  • Respuestas
  • Me gusta otorgados
  • Me gusta recibidos
  • Ideas

Acerca de

Inicia sesión en la comunidad u obtén HubSpot gratis para ver los perfiles de los otros usuarios.

Amigos

La lista de amigos está vacía

Joe Legate

Este usuario aún no creó una biografía. Edita tu perfil aquí.

Actividad

isabelgendron en May 02, 2017
Mailchimp has a feature that gives you stats of the top email clients your contacts are reading your emails in. This is very helpful for formatting and prioritizing optimization for different email clients; for example, Outlook is a nightmare for CS Leer más
Participante
Diciembre 13, 2023
Incredibly useful.
James22 en Septiembre 21, 2020
Currently, there is the ability to create a workflow centered on an end date. However, there isn't the ability to set specific dates for multiple emails within a workflow. If I am creating a workflow that is due to nurture contacts for a number of Leer más
17 Me gusta
5 Respuestas
Participante
Diciembre 12, 2022
So I think a solution/workaround would be to add someone to a list. You can then plan your emails as normal in marketing > emails - scheduling the...Leer más
Resuelta
DougImpercar en Octubre 26, 2018
I had issues with my email connecting to hubspot and I had to reset it, but before I did I attempted to email a contact I had and it bounced. According to this post there should be an "Unbounce" button that will let me fix this isssue, however whe Leer más
1 Me gusta
5 Respuestas
Participante
Noviembre 04, 2022
Hey Doug - yes you need Marketing Pro or Enterprise for the unbounce button. Hope it's still not bothering you 4 years on!
Laura_Cm en Septiembre 10, 2018
Hi there, we're actually using smart content on our thank you pages and CTAs and considered to build one of our next emails with smart content. Unfortunatly, it's not possible to measure the performance of several versions of the page or email s Leer más
238 Me gusta
70 Respuestas
Participante
Agosto 03, 2022
Very hard to analyse the performance of personalised content without this. Hope it makes it onto the roadmap asap.
song en Julio 21, 2021
when importing a list of companies you need to use an identifier - either company name or company domain sometimes a company record has several domains, so you risk overwriting the other domains when you import using this ID, so it doesn't work Leer más
Participante
Junio 20, 2022
100% onboard with this.
KeeganSmith87 en Abril 23, 2020
We're struggling with the inability for reporting to display percentages versus JUST numbers. For instance, in this example: If you have the TOTAL number of the stacked bar and the sub numbers broken out already, to also have the abi Leer más
Participante
Febrero 28, 2022
100% needed. Very frustrating to not be able to do this.
Guarda tu contenido favorito para acceder rápidamente a él.
Siempre hay que empezar por algún lado, por ejemplo, podrías comenzar por contarnos un poco sobre tus intereses.

Siguiendo

Conectarte con tus colegas es una de las mejores formas de aprovechar al máximo tu experiencia. Puedes comenzar con alguna de estas personas:
Insignias de la Comunidad

Mis grupos

Únete a algún grupo y encuentra personas con tus mismos intereses. Explora nuestros favoritos e intenta
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.