Teilnehmer/-in
Mitglied seit ‎Mär 15, 2021
  • Lösungen
  • Antworten
  • Likes vergeben
  • Likes erhalten
  • Ideenforum

Info

Um Nutzerprofile anzusehen, musst du in der Community angemeldet sein oder einen kostenlosen HubSpot-Account verwenden.

Freunde

Die Freundesliste ist noch leer

Joe Legate

Dieser Benutzer hat noch keine Beschreibung erstellt. Bearbeite Dein Profil hier.

Aktivität

isabelgendron on Mai 02, 2017
Mailchimp has a feature that gives you stats of the top email clients your contacts are reading your emails in. This is very helpful for formatting and prioritizing optimization for different email clients; for example, Outlook is a nightmare for CS Beitrag ansehen
Teilnehmer/-in
Dezember 13, 2023
Incredibly useful.
James22 on September 21, 2020
Currently, there is the ability to create a workflow centered on an end date. However, there isn't the ability to set specific dates for multiple emails within a workflow. If I am creating a workflow that is due to nurture contacts for a number of Beitrag ansehen
17 Likes
5 Antworten
Teilnehmer/-in
Dezember 12, 2022
So I think a solution/workaround would be to add someone to a list. You can then plan your emails as normal in marketing > emails - scheduling the...Beitrag ansehen
Gelöst
DougImpercar on Oktober 26, 2018
I had issues with my email connecting to hubspot and I had to reset it, but before I did I attempted to email a contact I had and it bounced. According to this post there should be an "Unbounce" button that will let me fix this isssue, however whe Beitrag ansehen
1 Likes
5 Antworten
Teilnehmer/-in
November 04, 2022
Hey Doug - yes you need Marketing Pro or Enterprise for the unbounce button. Hope it's still not bothering you 4 years on!
Laura_Cm on September 10, 2018
Hi there, we're actually using smart content on our thank you pages and CTAs and considered to build one of our next emails with smart content. Unfortunatly, it's not possible to measure the performance of several versions of the page or email s Beitrag ansehen
238 Likes
70 Antworten
Teilnehmer/-in
August 03, 2022
Very hard to analyse the performance of personalised content without this. Hope it makes it onto the roadmap asap.
song on Juli 21, 2021
when importing a list of companies you need to use an identifier - either company name or company domain sometimes a company record has several domains, so you risk overwriting the other domains when you import using this ID, so it doesn't work Beitrag ansehen
Teilnehmer/-in
Juni 20, 2022
100% onboard with this.
KeeganSmith87 on April 23, 2020
We're struggling with the inability for reporting to display percentages versus JUST numbers. For instance, in this example: If you have the TOTAL number of the stacked bar and the sub numbers broken out already, to also have the abi Beitrag ansehen
Teilnehmer/-in
Februar 28, 2022
100% needed. Very frustrating to not be able to do this.
Speichere bestimmte Beiträge, um schnell auf die hilfreichsten Diskussionen zugreifen zu können.
Aller Anfang ist schwer! Leg am besten damit los, uns ein wenig mehr über deine Interessen zu erzählen.

Following

Der Austausch mit anderen Mitgliedern ist eine der besten Möglichkeiten, um die HubSpot Community optimal zu nutzen. Hier sind ein paar Communitymitglieder, die dir den Einstieg erleichtern können.
Community-Abzeichen

Meine Gruppen

Finde Gleichgesinnte mit gemeinsamen Interessen, indem du den passenden Gruppen beitrittst. Hier sind einige unserer aktuellen Favoriten – oder verschaffe dir [hier] einen Überblick über alle Gruppen.
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.