• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Frederik Gravers Lindum

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

katiebroyles on December 12, 2022
Recently I recognized a problem with merging records, specifically with contacts. We had a contact that had been duplicated because they used a different email, but the same phone # and name, however, they were not assigned to the same contact owner read more
Participant
February 10, 2023
I agree with this. I have the same issue when merging duplicate Companies - something we, due to several reason I wont bother you with, have too much...read more
FrederikLindum on February 09, 2023
Hi I've looked into this and it is my understanding that what I'm asking for is not possible. Never the less, I wanted to share my thought/frustration here to see if I'm missing something or if anyone have a workaround that I'm not familiar with read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Solved
FrederikLindum on July 08, 2021
Hi In our company we do alot om M&As. Here the strategy is to move customers from their legacy system, that we've aquired through the M&A, to our system. We move customers from on prem to the cloud . Let's do an example: Custom read more
Participant
September 09, 2021
Hi @Mike_Eastwood This is exactly what I hoped existed. I'll look into this. From the looks of it, this solves our problem. Thank you very muc...read more
Solved
Hi In our company we do alot om M&As. Here the strategy is to move customers from their legacy system, that we've aquired through the M&A, to our system. We move customers from on prem to the cloud . Let's do an example: Custom read more
Participant
September 09, 2021
Hi @Mike_Eastwood This is exactly what I hoped existed. I'll look into this. From the looks of it, this solves our problem. Thank you very muc...read more
Solved
Participant
September 09, 2021
Solved
FrederikLindum on July 06, 2021
Hi We still do alot os outbound activies and don't just wait for marketing to generate leads. In regards to that, I'm missing some sort of tag on Companies that tells us the "temperature" of the customer. In Hubspot we both have Companies that a read more
Participant
July 08, 2021
I see. Thanks again! This was helpfull.
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.