Teilnehmer/-in
Mitglied seit ‎Mär 12, 2021
  • Lösungen
  • Antworten
  • Likes vergeben
  • Likes erhalten
  • Ideenforum

Info

Um Nutzerprofile anzusehen, musst du in der Community angemeldet sein oder einen kostenlosen HubSpot-Account verwenden.

Freunde

Die Freundesliste ist noch leer

Frederik Gravers Lindum

Dieser Benutzer hat noch keine Beschreibung erstellt. Bearbeite Dein Profil hier.

Aktivität

katiebroyles on Dezember 12, 2022
Recently I recognized a problem with merging records, specifically with contacts. We had a contact that had been duplicated because they used a different email, but the same phone # and name, however, they were not assigned to the same contact owner Beitrag ansehen
Teilnehmer/-in
Februar 10, 2023
I agree with this. I have the same issue when merging duplicate Companies - something we, due to several reason I wont bother you with, have too much...Beitrag ansehen
FrederikLindum on Februar 09, 2023
Hi I've looked into this and it is my understanding that what I'm asking for is not possible. Never the less, I wanted to share my thought/frustration here to see if I'm missing something or if anyone have a workaround that I'm not familiar with Beitrag ansehen
Gelöst
FrederikLindum on Juli 08, 2021
Hi In our company we do alot om M&As. Here the strategy is to move customers from their legacy system, that we've aquired through the M&A, to our system. We move customers from on prem to the cloud . Let's do an example: Custom Beitrag ansehen
Teilnehmer/-in
September 09, 2021
Hi @Mike_Eastwood This is exactly what I hoped existed. I'll look into this. From the looks of it, this solves our problem. Thank you very muc...Beitrag ansehen
Gelöst
Hi In our company we do alot om M&As. Here the strategy is to move customers from their legacy system, that we've aquired through the M&A, to our system. We move customers from on prem to the cloud . Let's do an example: Custom Beitrag ansehen
Teilnehmer/-in
September 09, 2021
Hi @Mike_Eastwood This is exactly what I hoped existed. I'll look into this. From the looks of it, this solves our problem. Thank you very muc...Beitrag ansehen
Gelöst
Teilnehmer/-in
September 09, 2021
Gelöst
FrederikLindum on Juli 06, 2021
Hi We still do alot os outbound activies and don't just wait for marketing to generate leads. In regards to that, I'm missing some sort of tag on Companies that tells us the "temperature" of the customer. In Hubspot we both have Companies that a Beitrag ansehen
Teilnehmer/-in
Juli 08, 2021
I see. Thanks again! This was helpfull.
Speichere bestimmte Beiträge, um schnell auf die hilfreichsten Diskussionen zugreifen zu können.
Aller Anfang ist schwer! Leg am besten damit los, uns ein wenig mehr über deine Interessen zu erzählen.

Following

Der Austausch mit anderen Mitgliedern ist eine der besten Möglichkeiten, um die HubSpot Community optimal zu nutzen. Hier sind ein paar Communitymitglieder, die dir den Einstieg erleichtern können.
Community-Abzeichen

Meine Gruppen

Finde Gleichgesinnte mit gemeinsamen Interessen, indem du den passenden Gruppen beitrittst. Hier sind einige unserer aktuellen Favoriten – oder verschaffe dir [hier] einen Überblick über alle Gruppen.
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.