• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Ryder Lefurgy

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

MShah2022 on July 19, 2022
Hi, Currently our sales and service teams are heavily using the ticket function within HubSpot. However, from a data hygiene perspective, can we have the functionality to make the company a mandatory field when creating a ticket. I could not fin read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
September 18, 2023
This seems to be solved now. "Company" association at manual ticket creation can be made mandatory. The overall problem remains for tickets created a...read more
BradCarter on July 24, 2019
I'd love to be able to arrange contacts on a company record in order of importance or relevance to the record. Sometimes we have more than 5-10 contacts associated with a company and it would be ideal to arrange them so that the top contacts relevan read more
286 upvotes
111 Replies
September 12, 2023
I had hoped that there would be something related to customizing contact displays (order/date/primary/etc) mentioned at the recent HubSpot INBOUND202...read more
AdamG1 on January 29, 2020
I'd like the ability to create a report that shows the number of chat calls that occur during certain hours. In example if a chat service is open for 12 hours a day, what are the least and most busiest hours on average? Currently we can only filter read more
43 upvotes
14 Replies
February 09, 2022
We are a 24 hour operation and knowing hour by hour for any given dat frame (with averages) is critical. I want to know hourly how many tickets are c...read more
RLefurgy on October 25, 2021
I found customizing the preview cards for tickets to be very useful. Hewever, Different teams (different pipelines) work differently. Right now you cannot customize them based upon pipeline. That would be helpful.
13 upvotes
1 Reply
BradCarter on July 24, 2019
I'd love to be able to arrange contacts on a company record in order of importance or relevance to the record. Sometimes we have more than 5-10 contacts associated with a company and it would be ideal to arrange them so that the top contacts relevan read more
286 upvotes
111 Replies
September 12, 2023
I had hoped that there would be something related to customizing contact displays (order/date/primary/etc) mentioned at the recent HubSpot INBOUND202...read more
1975920 on January 11, 2017
Hello, Can you please make it so I can switch my signatures when i email from hubspot? I need to tailor it to fit the different types of people I speak with. That would be very helpful! Thank you!
423 upvotes
142 Replies
September 03, 2021
This is a critical issue. Many companies who want to invest into a CRM tool need flexibility, and this is a necessary solution to a common problem.
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.