• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Jules Latournerie

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

NilsK on January 02, 2020
We use a specific tax % on every quote so it should be possible to set a standard and e.g. add a 19% tax on every quote created automatically. Benefits: Saves times Avoid mistakes
502 upvotes
182 Replies
Participant
April 01, 2022
We need to set different VAT % for each product (line) on the same quote.
jpnorris on October 27, 2020
I know this has been proposed many times before by other members, but I too would greatly benefit from being able to apply, modify, or remove tax on a line item level on quotes. Product library entries should have tax properties saved, and then read more
206 upvotes
39 Replies
Participant
April 01, 2022
We desperately need this. Because this feature is not available, our sales rep have to create 1 quote per VAT type for the same order (otherwise the ...read more
bksd1 on July 29, 2021
It would be great if you can associate a child deal to a parent deal (similar to Companies). Use Case: We run a creative agency and we win retainer deals where we will draw funds against the retainer. We would like to have a parent deal (Reta read more
24 upvotes
6 Replies
Participant
February 18, 2022
We also need this functionnality to keep track of cross-sell (children) deals related to a source (parent) deal. Instead we have to use a custom "C...read more
ClemOaky on January 02, 2020
In the industry we work in (hotels), you may have a Parent (the Hotel Chain) and a lot of children (the individual hotels). We need to have a Parent / Child relationship on a deal level, where the Parent Deal is the sum of all individual Children d read more
138 upvotes
39 Replies
Participant
February 18, 2022
We also need this functionnality to keep track of cross-sell (children) deals related to a source (parent) deal. Instead we have to use a custom "C...read more
Mmccarthy on February 27, 2020
I would like the ability to filter a dashboard by ANY field. Right now the only options are: Date, Owner, Teams, Deal / Ticket Pipeline. We want to filter by a custom field called Products, or antoher called Type.
210 upvotes
58 Replies
Participant
February 09, 2022
Please ! Without this I have to duplicate each Dashboard so each team can see their own KPIS...
Perrakoski on October 31, 2018
It would be beneficial to have Date stamp & Time stamp (system time, eg. YYYY-MM-DD & HH:MM) as available properties in Hubspot. So that one can pick date or time stamps to use in snippets or workflows.
370 upvotes
83 Replies
Participant
January 17, 2022
+1!!! I need this feature to mesure precisely my salesreps' reactivity and show them how important it is to callback fast.
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.