Membro
Membro desde ‎mar 4, 2021
  • Soluções
  • Respostas
  • Avaliações positivas dadas
  • Avaliações positivas recebidas
  • Ideias

Sobre

Crie seu perfil na Comunidade ou cadastre-se gratuitamente na HubSpot para ver os perfis dos usuários

Amigos

A lista de amigos está vazia

Jordan Gerlach

Atividade

TVento on Abril 01, 2021
To my surprise it is not possible to send email to company-based lists. We have an integration between CRM system Koho and HubSpot, and store a lot of business critical information about contracts and customers in Koho. The integration pushes d Leia mais
182 avaliações positivas
52 Respostas
Membro
Agosto 02, 2022
If I was in marketing, this alone would keep me from paying for the marketing hub. Kind of an unbelievable hurdle when you are talking about a market...Leia mais
Melb11 on Março 30, 2021
I think we need more reporting capabilities with the KB, analytics. Like visuals, graphs over time, sources, click rates. We activated the knowledgebase at the same time as we activated a chatbot. I have reached out to support multiple times due the Leia mais
Membro
Abril 07, 2022
Very good point ^^ Agreed!
James-Preseem on Agosto 19, 2020
I have customers who have a habit of replying to an old email related to a previously closed ticket as a means to initiate a new ticket. As you can imagine this automatically reopens the old ticket and appends the details of a completely unrelate Leia mais
208 avaliações positivas
57 Respostas
Membro
Dezembro 01, 2021
This should be standard, out of the box functionality. Set number of days to allow ticket to reopen. Boom, done. I have no interest in the hacky work...Leia mais
I have customers who have a habit of replying to an old email related to a previously closed ticket as a means to initiate a new ticket. As you can imagine this automatically reopens the old ticket and appends the details of a completely unrelate Leia mais
208 avaliações positivas
57 Respostas
Membro
Dezembro 01, 2021
This should be standard, out of the box functionality. Set number of days to allow ticket to reopen. Boom, done. I have no interest in the hacky work...Leia mais
208 avaliações positivas
57 Respostas
Membro
Dezembro 01, 2021
brittanyCP1 on Maio 07, 2020
Please, for the love of all things statistics and reporting, allow the ability for averages in a report! We are trying to see not only our demos booked and completed for a certain time frame, but the running average of demos booked. That way, we ca Leia mais
52 avaliações positivas
15 Respostas
Membro
Novembro 11, 2021
This is most certainly not solved. CES ratings, NPS ratings are considered non numeric values, even though they are. 1-7 and 1-10 respectively. HOW A...Leia mais
Marque conteúdo para acesso rápido às suas conversas mais úteis.
Todos têm que começar em algum lugar! Por que não começar sua jornada nos contando um pouco sobre os seus interesses?

Seguindo

Conectar-se com outros membros é uma das melhores maneiras de aproveitar ao máximo a sua experiência. Aqui estão algumas pessoas para começar.
Emblemas da Comunidade

Meus grupos

Encontre o seu pessoal participando de grupos baseados em interesses em comum. Veja alguns dos nossos favoritos do momento e fique à vontade para
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.