• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Jessica Oakley

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

cmccabe on March 23, 2020
I am implementing HubSpot Sales and CRM company-wide. We are starting with the most important features and rolling out 'nice-to-haves' as adoption increases. We are not using Tickets, Workflows, Memberships, or Playbooks at this time. Those features read more
153 upvotes
66 Replies
Contributor
October 09, 2023
+1 for needing to customise the Preview panel. New things have been added recently and it's made viewing the important information more complicated ...read more
ZGarcia on August 26, 2022
In a single object report, I should be able to filter by call direction. Will help improve quick report builds regarding calls.
12 upvotes
6 Replies
Contributor
September 03, 2023
+1. Call direction is pretty useless as a field if it can't be reported on. Please add urgently.
IW on July 22, 2020
It should be possible to delete more than one attachment at a time from a company and/or contact.
100 upvotes
45 Replies
Contributor
July 11, 2023
Can we please get some movement on this feature? It's pretty ridiculous to have so many people asking for this and literally no response from Hubspo...read more
claratan on February 19, 2019
It would be useful to implement a checkbox option to insert terms and conditions before the prospect clicks "purchase".
62 upvotes
20 Replies
Contributor
January 25, 2023
Yes please! This would be so helpful!
mlangner on September 11, 2020
I am trying to understand the sort logic for Company views so that I can get the information I need displayed in the order I want. I'd like to sort by a custom property called "Target" which is a radio button property that has the following choices read more
4 upvotes
6 Replies
Contributor
January 15, 2023
@hubspot Any movement on this? Two years and counting, would be really great to understand how we can order these things properly, it's getting pr...read more
DCockayne on February 21, 2022
ts important that I can accurately report and forcast to the business the annual recurring values of the deal as well as the one-time values. The ARR is no problem at all but I cannot find a way of reporting the one-time subtotal from each deal. It read more
6 upvotes
7 Replies
Contributor
December 01, 2022
Upvoting this, this is going to be essential for us to remain with hubspot. I need to provide this monthly to US for reporting. If we can't find a ...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.